The Terrible Two-some Are Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
I just wonder what they are going to do. A large part of what they were about was making fun of videos. And since there are hardly any videos any more (or at least they don't get the play they used to) I can't see this as being big.

I think it would be great if they played themselves as if they had aged along with everyone else.

J

Jiarn

They're staying their original age and are just going to attack media as a whole. Not sure the platform they're going to use (old couch watching TV bit) or not, but they're not limiting to music videos anymore.

Dave

Staff member
I'll reserve judgment. But it'll be interesting to see how well they come across now.

J

Jiarn

Personally I enjoyed their antics way more than their "reviews". You're right though, we'll see what happens.... I'm still crazy excited.

J

Joe Johnson

I'm not too excited about this. Though I really enjoyed B and B when it was on, I have a feeling that it was a magic little moment that they won't be able to recapture again.

So the 80's remakes are finally done and now they're moving on to the 90's?

Meh, i've always preffered Daria and frankly Beavis and Butt-head where always better in small doses...

J

Jiarn

The media they are putting them in, will be small doses, no worries.

GasBandit

Staff member
Man... Beavis and Butt-head on TV again... a Duke Nukem game releasing soon... I really DO feel like it's the 90s all over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.