The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

I was always mad cause they only played SNES games, and I had a Genesis. I wanted to go on the show, but would have had no idea what I was doing.

Hey @Frank Halifax police captured a criminal mastermind today! After responding to a call on the Northwest Arm (fancy smancy waterfront rich folks) the police pursued a suspect only to by thwarted by his get away vehicle.

A canoe! but more than that, a RED canoe!

The police promptly borrowed a neighbours boat and continued pursuit. Eventually catching the criminal with a K9 squad.

Hey @Frank Halifax police captured a criminal mastermind today! After responding to a call on the Northwest Arm (fancy smancy waterfront rich folks) the police pursued a suspect only to by thwarted by his get away vehicle.

A canoe! but more than that, a RED canoe!

The police promptly borrowed a neighbours boat and continued pursuit. Eventually catching the criminal with a K9 squad.
Please tell me they gave the k9's little life vest and just sent them out to swarm the canoe.

Which makes sense. I don't know if a union is the best idea for you guys, but the idea that it wasn't allowed certainly doesn't sit well.

Which makes sense. I don't know if a union is the best idea for you guys, but the idea that it wasn't allowed certainly doesn't sit well.
We're probably going to vote on that in the near future.

I don't have issue with our pay, RCMP is paid VERY well compared to most police worldwide. I do have issue with our treatment of mental health.

We're probably going to vote on that in the near future.

I don't have issue with our pay, RCMP is paid VERY well compared to most police worldwide. I do have issue with our treatment of mental health.
Yeah, especially when the union can get you better treatment, that's when they are good to have.

So it looks like Target is pulling back from Canada after 2 mere years.

Good on them, we didn't want to see that sad sack of shit here neither. Maybe you can come back in a few years with an actual experience that somehow compared to Target U.S

So it looks like Target is pulling back from Canada after 2 mere years.

Good on them, we didn't want to see that sad sack of shit here neither. Maybe you can come back in a few years with an actual experience that somehow compared to Target U.S
It was just mystifying behaviour. "What if we don't stock the shelves and provide worse-than-average customer service?"

What were they on.

And where can I get some.

It was just mystifying behaviour. "What if we don't stock the shelves and provide worse-than-average customer service?"

What were they on.

And where can I get some.
I went to one today. They can't even get Clearance sales right. Almost nothing was on sale, despite it all being marked "Clearance" it was all regular price. Their $35 t shirts (the exact same t shirts you can get at half a dozen clothing retail stores for $20) were on "Clearance" for $35, etc.

I went in figuring I'd get some decent winter gloves for cheap since I lost one of my gloves recently. Their entire winter outer wear section was one 4x8 rack of the same cheap gloves and to ques you can buy at dollarama. Did they even research where Canada IS before moving up here?