The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

I'm more annoyed about all the news in Canada focusing on the fact that Trudeau said fuck at a boxing event.

WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES?

I like the ones where they cite the fact that he is 'only' a teacher.

Teachers don't know anything, right?!

They can only deal with unruly, spoiled children, ri-?!

Huh...actually...that seems like a point for him....

Seriously though. He seems like a good guy.

Third page?! Really?! Come on, you guys. This shouldn't be on the third page. Don't make me post Rob/ Doug Ford newsstories and feed the "Toronto is the centre of the universe" hatred just to keep this thread alive. Gimme some of that sweet, sweet Canadiana.

HAPPY MAY tWO FOUR!

First thing I did yesterday was go to youtube and type in BTO.

My day got less Canadian after that. Just went to the beach and then played a lot of Pokemon stadium. Didn't even go to any fireworks. But my friends and I did successfully fly a kite for the first time in any of our lives. And we found a needle at the beach and had to get a lifeguard. Thatès what we get for swimming near Parkdale.

Canada. You've got some 'splainin to do. What in the actual fuck, Canada?
Think of it along the lines of "I disagree with everything you have said, but I respect the ability and cohesiveness of how you said it and that in itself deserves recognition."

I am sure the Awards people have a good reason for this, so while we wait for their explanation...please Bear with us. :cool:

EDIT: I bet he couldn't keep his paws off her!

Last edited:
For the past two weeks, the weather has spent the better part of every day around 30-35 C (86-95 F). Otherwise known to Canadians like me as hot as the underside of your balls. It was too fucking warm.

Today, I wake up to it being 8 C (46 F). GLORIOUSLY COLD.

THIS IS ALBERTA!