(The Sims 3) Halforum House Redux - UPDATE Nov 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
(The Sims 3) Halforum House Redux - UPDATE Oct 9

If this starts up again, I may be motivated to finish my Mabel story....

Q

Qonas

Oh great, red hair. If this in any way aids SimDroll's fighting ability, I am holding you accountable Gusto. :p

How interesting, my SIM got a new talent as soon as Droll got her hair color....

Hair Pulling. ;)

Back in the hizzouse!

Droll makes some cosmetic changes first thing in the morning.

And immediately gets in a fight with Qonas. This is becoming a disturbing trend.

Gusto intends to do his duty as a friend while DRoll dreams of teaching Qonas a lesson:

Gusto's friendly nature tells him to help cheer Droll up. The romance continues.

Shego's joke about the workplace falls flat for Shannow, who has more important things to do...

Shego calls Lakshmi te maid over for a visit while Shannow tends to his important business. Qonas' skin crawls as Shannow enters the room...

...and promptly hands him his ass.

Lakshmi arrive and Shego successfully tries out her best material.

Whereas Shannow almost instantly becomes enemies with her. Which kinda strains his and Shego's friendship.

Q

Qonas

(The Sims 3) Halforum House Redux - UPDATE Nov 5

I call shenanigans on SimShannow's "Mean Spirited" trait! It's making it impossible for SimQonas' midget reign of terror to fully take hold because he's always gonna win fights.

Shannow

Staff member

Ah, my simalcrum is too much like myself. A drunken asshole, and a bad ass. Excellent!!! I, for one, welcome the reign of sim houses new leader!

Shannow's important business? Kicking Quonas ass.

Cajungal

Staff member

:love:

Damnit Shannow, you're throwing off the Empress's groove! :devil:
:rofl:

Great pics. New droll is so cute! I'm having trouble distinguishing real gusto from sims gusto, you're both sweet! ^_^

Ross

Staff member

Meanwhile, there I am, just strummin' on my guitar in my boxers.

Ross

Staff member

Meanwhile, there I am, just strummin' on my guitar in my boxers.
SimRoss honestly does that for like 5-8 hours, every day.[/QUOTE]

You'll all be jealous when SimRoss goes platinum for "Walking Around in the Park With a Guitar GREATEST HITS Volume 11"

Droll decides to start on her 6th book!

Gusto gets home from work at City Hall and immediately gets to work on his speech.

Dave decides to take some time to call Missy after work. The two are really starting to get along.

Vyta starts plucking away at her guitar. Despite being in the early stages of her training, it seems to entertain Lakshmi and Qonas.

Shego and Lakshmi share their first hug! Awwww. :)

Dave introduces himself to the new girl in his house, while others introduce themselves to some of Shego's waffles.

Droll wakes up Gusto by watching TV in his room. After Gusto gets up long enough to turn it off and go back to bed, Droll decides maybe a quiet conversation would be a better choice.

Shannow takes advantage of everyone else in the household being asleep too early to enjoy some moonlit swimming and get himself a drink.

Droll: Soon to be the most succesful SIM in the house!

Vyta: I dunno if Qonas is looking THAT amused by the music....

Oh and Lakshmi my dear! :love: Dave better watch who he's earning points with! :devil:

Shannow, drink just a bit more before going for a swim and I'm sure we'll end up with little "junk fuzzies". :rofl:

Q

Qonas

Vyta: I dunno if Qonas is looking THAT amused by the music...
Of course SimQonas was amused by the music; he didn't fight SimVyta afterwards! :p

I don't like how easily everyone in the house is eating food made by SimShego. Hopefully someone is watching every step of her cooking over her shoulder.

:D

I'm used to people looking like :twitch: whenever I perform on trombone, so I expect no different reaction to my guitar playing!

I love that look on Sheg's face when she gets that hug!

I'm used to people looking like :twitch: whenever I perform on trombone, so I expect no different reaction to my guitar playing!

I used to play trombone in High School! :D

Oh and that's not my Spider Sense that's "tingling" in that hug either. :slywink:

Dave

Staff member

I used to play trombone in High School! :D

Oh and that's not my Spider Sense that's "tingling" in that hug either. :slywink:[/QUOTE]

I was 1st chair trombone! (The spit valve was great for lifting up skirts...)

I actually took 1st chair from a Senior during my Freshman year. :D

I recentely tried to play again, my lips got EXTREMELY swollen and I have no idea how I used to play for hours on end with no trouble. :eek:rly:

Shannow

Staff member
Awwww yeah. All the place needs is a hot tub, baby!

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

my lips got EXTREMELY swollen and I have no idea how I used to play for hours on end with no trouble. :eek:rly:
Must...resist...obvious joke....

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Mmmm... Alcohol and Night Swimming: A Winning Combination!
Quick! Ditch the ladders before he gets out![/QUOTE]

only way qonas has a chance!

Ash... I can't tell you how many times I have watched the Music Man!

At least eleventy times!

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Oh, and trombonists make the BEEEEST kissers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.