Like inserting a phallic bone, so wait time is decreased? Or like requiring counselling and your wife's expressed written consent to get a vasectomy? Or like a chastity plug? Or an alphabetical grading system for undergarments?

When entering a refund request form for a customer, I almost accidentally copy/pasted their account number as the dollar amount. Our account numbers are 16 digits long.

So they almost got a refund of over 81 quadrillion dollars.

I...don't think my company could cover that.

It was my wife and I's 11th anniversary last Friday, so naturally I decided to be romantic and say something along the lines of, "Darling, you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

This sparked a discussion about how, if she's the most beautiful woman in the world, why aren't talent agents stopping her in the street to ask her to star in movies or work as a model, and maybe random men should be propositioning her, but hey some of those men might be married, so she'd end up as a mistress to a married man, and if she's gonna be a mistress I think she should pick a really rich guy, because she's the most beautiful woman in the world so she should be able to snag a rich married dude, don't make the mistake of being a mistress for a broke guy, there's no future in that, plus the guy might get divorced if his wife finds out about the affair, so she'd want a man who's rich enough to pay alimony PLUS give my wife the kind of quality of life she's come to expect as a mistress.

Fellas, my recommendation would be to marry a girl who can conduct in-depth discussions with you about her prospects as a homewrecker.

"Well, you're the most beautiful woman in the world to me.
But I think after 11+ years with me, including shopping for clothes and choosing movies, I think you've realized I don't exactly have good taste"
Proceed to sleep on the couch for the next 11 years.

I often tell her that she has horrible taste, and that every other woman in the world would never want to be with me, she's the only one who would ever deign to be with me much less marry me.

Strangely enough this also often results in me in the doghouse.