I'm sorry, but this whole discussion is pointless
Are we talking about European or African horseradish? I, personally, really cannot stand the offer the top commercial European crap.
Real horseradish lovers will obviously agree with me only horseradish of the Hors d'arich area in Ivory Coast is worth debating.
Perhaps HCGLNS is one of those retards who thinks the Japanese stuff is acceptable, in which case we're beter off assuming he doesn't like it at all. Ugh!

I bought the most ridiculous/only useful in one specific instance product: a poof to hold my iPad or Nintendo up in the reclining bed.

I get up to get a drink and Cupcake has knocked the iPad over and stolen the poof.

There are several empty cat beds in the room…

I bought the most ridiculous/only useful in one specific instance product: a poof to hold my iPad or Nintendo up in the reclining bed.

I get up to get a drink and Cupcake has knocked the iPad over and stolen the poof.

There are several empty cat beds in the room…
I got one of these for the ferry rides between the mainland and back in the car to hold my switch cause I like the pro controller better but that means I can't hold it while playing.

Amazon product

I had one of those, lasted about a year before the wire snapped. I would adjust it a couple times a day.

Ended up getting one that uses those extending arms, like on an old lamp. More limited range of motion, but so far it's held up.

This morning at 5am when I stepped outside, it was -16C.
This afternoon at 4pm when I stepped outside, it was +27C.
I think this is the single biggest jump in one day I've ever experienced.

On the plus side, if it's this nice in Miami the weather for our Caribbean trip that starts tomorrow should be fabulous.

This morning at 5am when I stepped outside, it was -16C.
This afternoon at 4pm when I stepped outside, it was +27C.
I think this is the single biggest jump in one day I've ever experienced.

On the plus side, if it's this nice in Miami the weather for our Caribbean trip that starts tomorrow should be fabulous.
This is normal weather for me at certain times of the year :D

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.