Paycheque: Yo, today's Free Comic Book Day. Sales, yeah? Spending spree?
Me: Yeah, man! Let's...
Bills: *slyly* Hey guyyyys.
Me: Goddammit, Bills!
Bills: It's cool, dude. I brought a friend this time.
Responsibility: Hey.
Me: You both suck.
Paycheque: Smaller shopping spree?

Paycheque: Yo, today's Free Comic Book Day. Sales, yeah? Spending spree?
Me: Yeah, man! Let's...
Bills: *slyly* Hey guyyyys.
Me: Goddammit, Bills!
Bills: It's cool, dude. I brought a friend this time.
Responsibility: Hey.
Me: You both suck.
Paycheque: Smaller shopping spree?
Hey bitch. Do you really, really, really wanna go hard?

(It's a tiktok thing for you fogies)

Don't wanna start a thread in the sports subfoum, so... How about how the Kentucky Derby ended there, hey? First horse over the finish line is DQ'ed for obstructing another horse on the home stretch.

Dave

Staff member
Event #1 done. At event #2 ready to go. Then the 5 hour drive home at 5 am then prepping for my colonoscopy. If I die under anesthesia it’s because I’ve lost the will to live.

Dave

Staff member
Event #2 done and I’m home. Time to sleep a little and then start the Great Pooping, Charlie Brown.

Don't wanna start a thread in the sports subfoum, so... How about how the Kentucky Derby ended there, hey? First horse over the finish line is DQ'ed for obstructing another horse on the home stretch.
From what I've read, it looks like the right call. The interference was against the rules, and a couple jockeys said they slowed up to avoid danger from that interference, eliminating their chance at winning.

Video replay is shitty, even when it works.

Dave

Staff member
@Dave - I feel for your maximum suckage right now. The worst part is drinking the GoLytely. The actual scope is easy by comparison.
I asked specifically for an alternative to the GoLytely. It's still a liquid I have to drink, but I can do it all in one night one only have to drink 8 doses total.

I got home at 8:30 or so this morning, went to bed & got up at 1. We've ordered food (my last meal before I start pooping it all out) and then at 6 tonight (about 3 hours from now) I start the prep.

The gigs went very well. Made $800 for a couple hours worth of work, not counting the drive to & from. It's a good gig if you can get it!

Dave

Staff member
I have found something that tastes worse than GoLytely. It's called "MoviPrep". It tastes like luke-warm, salty, lemon milk. I almost threw up from drinking it and I have 7 more doses to go.

Dave

Staff member
Dose #1 done. Dose #2 I immediately gagged & puked everything up into the sink. And I have 6 more doses to go.

They did suggest mixing the Golytely with Gatorade instead of water, but that still didn't do anything for the taste.

It was the last few doses that sucked completely, because by that time a.) you were pretty much already cleared out, and b.) you're just about on your way to the hospital or wherever the procedure's being done.

Fun fact: my wife made me drive to the hospital for my last scope. (She definitely did not have me drive home, however.)

Yesterday they gave us new uniforms: 2 gray pants and 5 shirts. 3 very nice ones, one just like the one Billy Mays used and a very ugly green one that I'm pretty sure was made from an old dress my grandmother use to have.

I’m alive. Colonoscopy went fine. No polyps or anything. Don’t have to go back for 5 years. You fuckers don’t get rid of me that easily.
Dammit!

No, I mean good! That's wonderful news! Great to hear!

<Time to switch to Plan B>