My parents gave me birthday money, so I used it to order myself an LED backlit mechanical keyboard. How many hours will it last before I spill something on it? :p
Woot, a fellow newbie clacker :D I got my first mechanical keyboard about a month ago.

I wish headlines scattered around the Web included the date of the article. It should be a law.
Or memes of dead American soldiers killed last week in Afghanistan. "I bet you won't see anything about it in the lamestream media."

Then when checking the body count, find out that they died 10 years ago. Then I reply, "That's because the news is what is happening now, not History that you don't know."

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I need an accountant to help explain to higher ups why I need to fix this...

I took a look at our deposit ledger, and found all but one item was a no show charge. The card had been charged and we received payment, but the room and tax was never posted. The payment was just posted as a deposit. This went on for nearly three years.

So... it would look like we received $9000, but where there should be over $7000 in room charges and the rest in taxes, there is nothing. I can fix this easily, and no one will get charged again for a three year old no show, but first I need to make the bosses understand it.

Just gave a signed copy of my second book to the staff at the Starbucks frequent the most.

It's the least I can do for all the wonderful service they've given me and being kind enough to let me sit for hours at a time, working on my writing.

I'm sure they have avid readers who would enjoy it.

At my friend's family 4th party.

Me:Hm, I wander if I should leave the party now.

Friend's friend: I'm going to explain why most transgender people are wrong!

Me:Yup.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

"See the small toy felt left out when the big toys were spit roasting the medium toy."

I wonder if whatever poor sucker - er, I mean - whatever LUCKY GAL marries me, she'd be okay with dressing like this for the whole wedding party. Complete with this badass entrance.

So apparently no one in the upper echelons at this shitstain junior college felt the need to tell the employees that THEY'RE DIGGING UP THE PARKING LOT TODAY. Meaning everyone has to park in the "Secondary parking area", which is a field with gravel on it.

@bhamv3 Er, so, how about that Typhoon coming? Be safe!
Yeah, there's a typhoon coming. That's bad.

We might get a day off work though! That's good!

But I'll still need to work from home to get everything done. That's bad.

But at least I'll be able to work in my underwear! That's good!

Although I haven't had a chance to stock up on food and other necessities. The contents of my fridge consist of, pretty much, one lemon and half a jar of pasta sauce. That's bad.

Oh, but I have some frogurt in the freezer! That's good!

GasBandit

Staff member
General Manager was standing outside my office door when I got in this morning, looking at his watch and tapping his foot. I was 15 minutes late. Never mind that I was here til 7 last night. Whatever, IDGAF. This isn't even going in the whine thread because he knows I'm basically untouchable and he knows I know he knows. So ha-ha.

General Manager was standing outside my office door when I got in this morning, looking at his watch and tapping his foot. I was 15 minutes late. Never mind that I was here til 7 last night. Whatever, IDGAF. This isn't even going in the whine thread because he knows I'm basically untouchable and he knows I know he knows. So ha-ha.
Be funny to see his expression if you quit on the spot.

"If you're watching your clock when I'm due to come in, be assured I'll be watching my clock when I'm due to leave."
"If you want me to wait until I'm 100% ready to start before I punch in, be assured I'll wait until I'm 100% ready to leave before I punch out."

--Patrick