Have tried all 4 US flavors. I'm impressed how much they really taste like their listed flavors. I think Truffle tastes most like a traditional chip flavor, but I'm not sure if it's my favorite. I do like how the Reuben has a rye after-taste.
I was really impressed that, when I opened the bag, I could get a faint smell of sauerkraut. My only real gripe with the flavor is it makes me want a real Reuben, which for the life of me I can't find around here.

I'm suffering from mondayitis and it's hard to concentrate on my work today, so I decided to follow some advice I found online and listen to the soundtrack of a video game, since they're designed to be background music that keeps you focused on the game.

Half an hour of Skyrim music later, I'm still not concentrating on my work, but now I really want to play Skyrim.

I'm suffering from mondayitis and it's hard to concentrate on my work today, so I decided to follow some advice I found online and listen to the soundtrack of a video game, since they're designed to be background music that keeps you focused on the game.

Half an hour of Skyrim music later, I'm still not concentrating on my work, but now I really want to play Skyrim.
Try playing the Warriors of Draenor soundtrack instead.

(@bhamv3 this is assuming that WoW music will keep you on edge because it's WoW music)

--Patrick

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member

Skyrim music is too sedate. When they say video game music they mean old school 8 or 16 bit uptempo themes.

Try playing a mixture of the battle themes from Final Fantasy 6 and onward.

Eh. My solution is to quaff coffee 'till you're free to go home on sick leave due to burns, or you've absorbed enough caffeine through your skin to work properly.

I'm considering

as my message alert (for a while, anyway), but I can't find an audio version without some menu sounds on it somewhere, like this one.

fade

Staff member
I used the ST: TNG doorbell for my SMS, as I found the communicator cricket too annoying. Right now my SMS is Vader's NOOOOOOooooooo...., but I rarely have my phone unsilenced.

GasBandit

Staff member
Do you have any recourse if you see a picture of your sister show up as a RHM on Imgur?
At the bottom right (but above the comments), "Post options" -> "Report this post." Imgur admins seem pretty quick to squash reported posts. Even if I don't always agree with the supposed reasons why.[DOUBLEPOST=1439848806,1439848760][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, also, I saved most of the RHM pictures to hit the front page today... soooo... uhh..

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't often find myself enjoying a Kotaku article, but How Snoopy Killed Peanuts has some insight.

People forget that what established Peanuts was that it was about failure, anguish and cruelty. The day Snoopy learned to walk on his hind legs was the beginning of the strip's descent into banality.

In another episode of Nick Arguing With Internet Idiots:

This guy commented on one of my "I'm not seeing Dawn of Justice" comments, saying "You're lying. You know you'll see it." After some back and forth, it turned into insults because the guy just wasn't letting up. And then he hit me with this:

"When people see you, do they see you as two mike and ikes and a broken crayon, or two flatbreads and predator?"

Apparently this was some HUGE, back-patting insult that another guy joined in to congratulate him and call me an idiot for not getting it.

After that, I decided to just delete my original comment altogether to be done with it.

At which point, he and his buddies started commenting on my own YouTube videos, continually saying how I got owned or that I'm a bitch or a cunt or whatever.

In another episode of Nick Arguing With Internet Idiots:

This guy commented on one of my "I'm not seeing Dawn of Justice" comments, saying "You're lying. You know you'll see it." After some back and forth, it turned into insults because the guy just wasn't letting up. And then he hit me with this:

"When people see you, do they see you as two mike and ikes and a broken crayon, or two flatbreads and predator?"

Apparently this was some HUGE, back-patting insult that another guy joined in to congratulate him and call me an idiot for not getting it.

After that, I decided to just delete my original comment altogether to be done with it.

At which point, he and his buddies started commenting on my own YouTube videos, continually saying how I got owned or that I'm a bitch or a cunt or whatever.
... dafuq does that mean? I guess it could be a penis reference? Maybe? But then that means some random internet idiot is thinking an awful lot about your dick.

... dafuq does that mean? I guess it could be a penis reference? Maybe? But then that means some random internet idiot is thinking an awful lot about your dick.
Okay, I can kinda see that. But where does the predator part come in if that's supposed to be my testicles' size?

Nick, man... you gotta learn to let those Internet arguments go. They don't do anyone any good at all.

Let it go
Let it go
Don't argue with them any more

Let it go
Let it go
They're just one more thankless chore

Just click "back"
Ignore what they say
Let them all rage on
The trolls shouldn't bother you anyway

I'm looking for (but not finding) the pranks/psych tests where you get everyone to laugh at something completely ridiculous and fake, thereby making the mark think that something actually has a meaning, when in fact it does not.

In short, listen to Bhamv.

--Patrick