MICKEE'S DAY!

Train Station: Huh... a good amount more cat food tins here than usual. And that cat isn't even picking at them! He's just...WAY over there in the lot. Cats are weird.

Fat Jacks: No Hellboy, no Goon, no Fables-GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH-oh wait there's the Fables...by the register. Sillies.

Shoe stores: Got some nice new sneakers for forty bucks. On the topic, why does it seem that the majority of shoes are either too expensive or too hideous? "Hmm, I wonder what colors this shoe should have? I know- ALL OF THEM! This won't either remind people of vomit or make their eyes ache a little!"

Food truck: ALWAYS GET THE THREE TACO DEAL! One taco is a snack, three tacos is a meal.

International House: FOR TONIGHT, ITS THE MEANING OF LIFE!

Rode around waiting for my train, longer than usual as they cut one of the times from the schedule. NJtransit is dumb.

And before getting home, had a lengthy conversation with a guy about politics that was half boring and half "Huh." Ain't like I was gonna be reading what with the teenagers looking for a damned outlet, that's for sure.

GasBandit

Staff member
What exactly differentiates a "redhead" from a "ginger"? Is this a carpet-drapes thing?
From what I hear, anyone can be a redhead so long as their hair is red (even from a bottle), but ginger implies natural red or orange hair, extremely pale skin, possibly freckles, etc.

Redheads have red hair. Ginger is a whole body thing.

In my lifetime, "redhead" was predominantly used in the US, while "ginger" was more of a U.K. thing, but basically it's the same.

As for the "souls" business.... :devil: