There's a rabies scare going around Taiwan.

This means I can't bite people any more. People might think I have rabies.

Cajungal

Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375071941.692674.jpg

There's a scarlet-bodied wasp moth in my house. I have it under a glass right now. I'm afraid to let it out because I keep getting attacked by a horrible, crunchy cicada.

Oh you mean that old podcast where I was super quiet for some bizarre reason?
Specifically the one where you called in and asked Scott why he doesn't get the strip up on time, and asking about the manner by which he was gonna shut down the Image forums.

GasBandit

Staff member
Specifically the one where you called in and asked Scott why he doesn't get the strip up on time, and asking about the manner by which he was gonna shut down the Image forums.
Ahhh the old talkshoe thing. I remember that. I waited for like 45 minutes to get a crack at that.

Okay, so I've been thinking about this poem, and posting about this poem, and writing about this poem a lot lately... And now it's in the trailer for the last season of Breaking Bad. Great coincidences.

wait, is everyone talking about Breaking Bad in here?! I love Breaking Bad. just finished my 5th watch of the series the other week; rewatching season 5 yet again right now.

Can you at least make sure I'm unconscious before you apply spicy sauce to my open wounds?

Pretty please?
I think that the spicy sauce would be enough to snap you back to consciousness. That stuff packs a wallop when you get it in a paper cut, can only imagine what it would be like in an actual wound.