Thanks to the antibiotics I'm on I have absolutely savage diarrhea today. My asshole is raw from it. The antidiarrhoeal medication I'm also on to try to counteract it is not doing it's job. That's some random crap. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

I need to either get out of the house more, or stay in the house more. By going out of the house I can socialize, but by staying in my house I can catch up on a lot of things like reading and my art work. A conundrum.

I need to either get out of the house more, or stay in the house more. By going out of the house I can socialize, but by staying in my house I can catch up on a lot of things like reading and my art work. A conundrum.

Invite people over to watch you complete your art work... problem solved ;)

I was nearly sprayed by a skunk this weekend. I opened the door to the barn to get some feed for the horses, and there he was staring at me from two feet away. It would have been great to have filmed. I turned around, jumped the fence, and ran in a circle trying to figure out what to do. I ran back and slammed the door so the horses didn't get in and gorge themselves on oats. Ran back to the house to grab a gun. Then ran around the barn trying to scare him out. He wouldn't get out of the barn, it was starting to get dark, and my eyes were starting to water from all the stink he was making in there. So I left and he survived. This time.

They're everywhere around here. I wouldn't mind them if they didn't get into everything and make messes. They also clog up the culverts pretty bad. They're even worse than racoons.

Extension of a ditch that runs under a road or driveway. Usually they are lined with pipe or cement, sometimes people get... creative.

I have. Was outside doing a window check of one of the cottages and I came up unaware on one as I rounded the corner. Damn thing had its tail up. I ran the opposite way, and set off my body alarm in the process.

I've seen plastic crates, old metal drums, rigid plastic trashcans, and bundles of smaller pipes. Most of those don't last very long, some were for only emergency repair.

I've seen plastic crates, old metal drums, rigid plastic trashcans, and bundles of smaller pipes. Most of those don't last very long, some were for only emergency repair.
After hearing "made of smaller pipes" I can assume there is a contest some where for most intricate culvert. And I must see it. TO GOOGLE!

They're not anything to speak of. Most of them are just drainage tubes under a roadway, railway or other path. Most common one in the US is probably at the end of many rural driveways.

Is there protocol when someone is watching your clothes in a dryer at a laundromat? Yesterday, this kid would not leave my machine alone, he just kept staring at it. And it was weird. I wanted to tell him to go watch his own machine, but I didn't. I just sat there awkwardly, shooting him glances. I mean, really, he had plenty of other machines to go watch - he was there with his mum and they had laundry spinning away as well.

Yeah...I'm such an awkward turtle in public...

Is there protocol when someone is watching your clothes in a dryer at a laundromat? Yesterday, this kid would not leave my machine alone, he just kept staring at it. And it was weird. I wanted to tell him to go watch his own machine, but I didn't. I just sat there awkwardly, shooting him glances. I mean, really, he had plenty of other machines to go watch - he was there with his mum and they had laundry spinning away as well.

Yeah...I'm such an awkward turtle in public...
was he watching your pannies and bras tumbling???

Because if he was watching your towels... that would be too weird,