North_Ranger

Staff member
Well, when I was a kid, we had these lollipops that were actually little whistles. If you blew on them, they gave a ragged little note.

In other words, I blew a lot of them. :awesome:

I haven't had one of those in YEARS. Do they still make those? Well Halloween is coming up so I guess I'll find out. TIME TO STEAL SOME CHILDREN'S CANDIES! I keed, I keed.

Took a trip to the zoo today with my fiancee.

Here she is with TinyBear riding her turtle mount.

I gave the turtle a try as well.

Then we visited my relatives.

I just found a bat trapped in my room. After twenty minutes of trying to get it to leave through the open window, it decided to sneak through the gap under my door and fly into the rest of the house. So, right now, there's a very confused bat sharing our abode.

And no, it didn't inspire me to start a new life fighting crime.

Any one want a 3 year old? She's cute when she's not having a hissy fit over something ridiculously silly.
Nope, got rid of mine 16 years ago... well, she grew out of being 3, but still throws hissy fits about ridiculously silly stuff at times. Life and times of a parent, wouldn't trade it for anything though.

Why does that sound like stienman oughta be expecting an invasion of anime cosplayers with outfits that are half Japanese schoolgirl uniform, half plate armor?
Because it honestly fits my daughter's personality. The girl wants to do karate with her brother, but only if they let her have a pink belt.

pe·nis   [pee-nis]
noun, plural pe·nis·es, pe·nes  [-neez]
the male organ of copulation and, in mammals, of urinary excretion.
Origin:
1685–95; < Latin pēnis tail, penis

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/penis?s=t
At this point, it is clear that Gilgamesh did not get that Mickee realized his spelling error after he pointed it out and Mickee was merely trolling. Or...he just wanted to correct him any way. Meh, its all good in the hood.

At this point, it is clear that Gilgamesh did not get that Mickee realized his spelling error after he pointed it out and Mickee was merely trolling. Or...he just wanted to correct him any way. Meh, its all good in the hood.
It's not a hard word to spell... especially if you have one.....

It's not a hard word to spell... especially if you have one.....
Its a bad habit I admit, I sometimes tend to spell things how I pronounce them. I think it has roots from Elementary School, course the history books were worse.

"Before World War 2, the Japanese didn't have religion. They merely worshiped their ancestors." THIS WAS IN A TEXT-BOOK I READ! A REAL BOOK!