I jsut sent Jet to his room for a time out just a few minutes ago. This whole evening he has been a little jerk to me and then he started ripping up my drawings.

As of this very moment he is playing a harmonica. He can't really carry a tune but he's fluking in to some long, sorrowful notes.

I am laughing...but I also feel like a monster of some kind.

He isn't even remorseful..he LAUGHED when I shouted at him and sent him to his room. :( He's been laughing all afternoon, no matter how pissed I get.

I suppose that one belongs in the rant thread.

He isn't even remorseful..he LAUGHED when I shouted at him and sent him to his room. :( He's been laughing all afternoon, no matter how pissed I get.

My three year old son told my wife to "shut up" this afternoon then then tried to hit her. Then he ran off and began to drag his little brother around the kitchen by his head while doing a mad scientist fake laugh.

He's since settled down, but kids can be... odd... at times.

Don't raise your voice for the rest of the day. Calmly tell him what you want. If you have to discipline him be totally and completely calm.

By losing your shit, your kid is getting what he wants from you.

I know I need to work on this myself.

So...I totally saw some guy today who looked just like ThatNickGuy! And so..I started waving at him. (I was on my run mind you.) Then, when I got closer I remembered, 'Wow, there is no way that he could be here.' So, I just started to kind of flap my arms and this poor guy just stared at me as I ran passed.

So...I totally saw some guy today who looked just like ThatNickGuy! And so..I started waving at him. (I was on my run mind you.) Then, when I got closer I remembered, 'Wow, there is no way that he could be here.' So, I just started to kind of flap my arms and this poor guy just stared at me as I ran passed.
You should have just pretended that you knew him and started asking him about his book. I myself love it when conversations like this occur, had one a while ago that lasted almost 10 minutes before we confessed that we had no idea who each other actually were.

Well, I've handed in my last scene for this show. Ten episodes in the can. I am now officially unemployed, with no job prospects lined up.
This is going to be fun.
I am going to take the next little while easy though, before I start seriously searching. Give myself time to run some errands I haven't had time for, and to draw/ animate for FUN (Something I haven't really done in like 3 years)....
But I can't take it easy for long, cause there's always rent and loan payments to make. I'm not going to lie, the future is scary right now.

Cajungal

Staff member

Remorse isn't something kids can truly access until they're about 5 or 6. Sounds like he keeps life reeeally interesting.

I hate being stressed. I had a headache from Sunday - yesterday and my stomach has been screwed up which messes with my appetite and makes my stomach burn worse.

Saw an unfamiliar car and thought to myself "Hmm, nice lines, what is that thing?" Imagine my surprise when I found out it was a Kia.

Front's pretty meh, though.

Saw an unfamiliar car and thought to myself "Hmm, nice lines, what is that thing?" Imagine my surprise when I found out it was a Kia.

Front's pretty meh, though.
I know that feel.Different circumstances though.

Saw an unfamiliar female from behind and thought to myself "Hmm,nice lines,who is that?" Imagine my surprise when it turns out to be one of those androgynous metal guys.

Front's pretty meh,though.

I do this too often but I just learned Monica Bellucci is almost 50 years old.

I need in on that magic. She must be a modern day Elizabeth Bathory.

I jsut sent Jet to his room for a time out just a few minutes ago. This whole evening he has been a little jerk to me and then he started ripping up my drawings.

As of this very moment he is playing a harmonica. He can't really carry a tune but he's fluking in to some long, sorrowful notes.

I am laughing...but I also feel like a monster of some kind.
I haven't read ahead yet, just got home early this morn, but honestly, if your kid doesn't hate you a few times during their childhood you are being too lenient. This is the time period you are establishing you are the boss of the situation, later you can be friends.

I've been thinking about an ex-girlfriend from years ago all day. It started to bug the shit out of me. I couldn't figure out why it kept popping into my head. Then I realized that I accidentally bought a different kind of hand soap from what I usually purchase... it just so happens to be one she used to have in her place with a distinctive smell. So the smell on my hands whenever I wash up is subconsciously reminding me of a relationship that ended a lifetime ago. How fucking random (and annoying) is that?

This is why you should always dress as Harley. Then this sort of thing would be expected.

Pizzaville's Parmsean grilled veggie is my new favourite pizza. Not even just the best vegetarian pizza I've had, best pizza, period. Parmasen, mozzarella, zuchini, eggplant, red onion and red pepper.... Oh GOD IT'S SO GOOD.