The Procrastination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
President William H. Taft once said "Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow." And on that note, I'm going to bed despite having half of my paper left to do before tomorrow night.
Never do today what you can guilt someone else into doing tomorrow.

Never do today what you won't get the blame for tomorrow.

Never do today what someone else ought to have done yesterday.

I actually don't have anything I'm procrastinating... well, except making copies, but I can do that later.

It feels good!

I'm proud to report that I finished my paper early. It was due at 11:59 pm, and I definitely hit the submit button at 11:58 pm.

Cleaning my shoes, vacuuming, mopping, doing the dishes, dusting, cleaning my backpack, laundry, clipping my nails, making my backpack for this evening (off to game convention in Germany :)),....All of my household chores, really.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm putting off posting in the cosplay thread. I'm having back troubles and I can't sit at my computer very long. I'll get back to it soon, hopefully.

Have a concept summary for a business venture (the video game one I mentioned a while back) that is due in a business plan competition on Monday.

It only has to be 3-pages long, but I need to answer very specific questions, with backed up research, an income statement, and it needs to be good enough, since they'll hack off the bottom 20% of the entries.

And yet, here I sit, ambling around, as my thoughts refuse to become coherent in my head.

I've got yet another major paper due tomorrow. And again, I really, really don't want to do it. So here I am, goofing off rather than writing.

M

meyoumeyou

I drive myself crazy with my own procrastination. I do it with even the smallest of things: getting food, going to the bathroom, posting in threads...you name it...

Searching for sources is probably the way of procrastinating I hate the most, for I don't even realize I'm doing it. Here I was, spending the last half hour reading some very interesting paper on republican views from a few centuries ago... Except I can't use it as a source, and I could've known that by just checking the date first ~_~

Cajungal

Staff member
I played Tactics last night instead of writing out a student teaching reflection. I wrote it in 15 minutes about a half an hour before bed. I've written so many of those things, I have a template in my head that I just fill in with current reading vocabulary and feeeeelings...

Procrastination

Is like Masturbation, it seems like a good idea at the time, but in the end you are only fucking yourself.

I love the oldies but goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.