[Webcomic] The Order of the Stick thread

I remember a comic where someone was so proud of writing THIS SIDE UP on a box, announcing to the other guy, "In fact, just to be sure, I put it on all six sides!"
This kinda feels like that. A little bit.

What I'm most curious about is how TMitD managed to paint those other doors without leaving any footprints in the snow.
--Patrick

If Roy didn't think that Xykon needed to be stopped anyways, I could totally see him telling his dad to fuck off here.

Also, I love V's character growth so much.

I'm honestly thinking there aren't enough dragons....ALSO-wouldn't purposely dying while fighting a dragon be considered a cheat? Sir Daniel Forteque was trapped in limbo for being treated as a hero after death but dying during the first charge, pretty sure Valhalla don't work like that.

I'm honestly thinking there aren't enough dragons....ALSO-wouldn't purposely dying while fighting a dragon be considered a cheat? Sir Daniel Forteque was trapped in limbo for being treated as a hero after death but dying during the first charge, pretty sure Valhalla don't work like that.
Well, if dwarves can get into Valhalla by picking a fight with a tree before they die, I'm pretty sure a dragon will work too.