[Webcomic] The Order of the Stick thread

Only two more from one thousand!

Though considering most updates are two pages at the least, I know its WAY more than that.
More doubtless, but I'll bet that the average both as a whole and for even the last 500 or even 100, and any way you cut it the average is probably still under 2 pages per update.

[emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji88] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91]

Dave

Staff member
But why would the Gods only be able to hear each other. Aren't they Gods? Don't they hear pretty much everything?

Well, umm, crap indeed. Seems to me like #1.000 will be a nice splash page or big decision thing, though - either way, looking forward to it.

I already own physical copies of the book, but I'm glad Rich finally caved and provided digital copies. I imagine this'll make some people happy.

That said, isn't that a little high priced for digital books? They're cheaper than physical copies by about $10, but still.[DOUBLEPOST=1440725527,1440725318][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Rich says in that very post that #1000 will be out later tonight. :D

A nice little gift before I went to bed:

#1000 Hel Polls for Thee

I'm a little surprised all of this is coming to a head so quickly, honestly. Not complaining, just saying I'm surprised.[DOUBLEPOST=1440733332,1440733286][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ah, but I linked it corrected as per the unstated rules of posting! [emoji14]
You lose, you get nothing!

.... Just like your prom night...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Roy won't be able to handle him, obviously. But with each comic I grow more afraid for Belkar's fate, especially with an upcoming battle and Belkar's "We'll see who has the last laugh" look when he fell.

Dave

Staff member
Roy won't be able to handle him, obviously. But with each comic I grow more afraid for Belkar's fate, especially with an upcoming battle and Belkar's "We'll see who has the last laugh" look when he fell.
Roy is getting beaten up and just when it gets to be the end, Belkar comes in and either kills Durkon or does something that kills the both of them. Belkar will be the hero of this tale.

Dave

Staff member
What am I missing? The name of the wallpaper?[DOUBLEPOST=1440814704,1440814597][/DOUBLEPOST]Or the character with the back to the reader?

You know what I'd like to see re: Belkar?
...I'd like to see Belkar get turned by Durkula, but then show the battle in Belkar's brain between Belkar and Belkula, and have it so Belkar somehow defeats Belkula or surreptitiously switches places with him so that BELKAR is actually calling the shots from inside Belkula, except that Durkula (and Hel, etc.) don't realize it until it's too late

That's what I want to see.
--Patrick