[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

S

SeraRelm

Awesome may still apply...

added: (I'm not gonna try to tell folks what to put in that thread, it's on the boards, people post what they will, but for crashes/etc, I'd prefer if they used spoiler tags on those. I'd hate for people to miss out on the awesome images because they have a weak stomach.)

See, now that gas station one is funny as fuck, to me. Human stupidity + property damage = COMEDY GOLD

But yeah, the accident one is horrifying. I've not yet had to work one quite THAT bad.

GasBandit

Staff member

Added at: 17:39
Here's another one to continue the thread of "making you hate Gas Bandit."

Added at: 17:41

GasBandit

Staff member
Heh, I thought this was the NOT funny thread? XD
Added at: 17:58
Now before you guys get bent out of shape about this one, note the guy, when the smoke clears, picks himself up, dusts himself off, and continues on his way.

Added at: 18:02

fade

Staff member
Geez, those car crash gifs are horrifying. Guess it doesn't help that my little brother lost his entire family in something like the first one, and I cried like a little baby about it for a week.

ElJuski

Staff member
I'm glad this "not funny" thread turned into "horrific pain and awful things to see" thread.

Got to remember this thread makes my skin crawl.

S

SeraRelm

I'm glad this "not funny" thread turned into "horrific pain and awful things to see" thread.

Got to remember this thread makes my skin crawl.
Because slinkies falling in slow motion is SO TRAUMATIC!:eek:

fade

Staff member
Quick, someone photoshop it so that the slinky is what crushes the car instead of the crane counterweights.

GasBandit

Staff member
A lucky bicyclist.

A not-so lucky one.

Skillful athletic synchronizing.

Not so much.

Why you wear your seat belt.

Why you wear your seat belt part two.

Why bleachers don't have seat belts.

And, the rare SAFE FOR WORK mouth side-view x-ray.

ElJuski

Staff member
that and if I squint really hard to not see the movies of people dying I can focus on just the cool gifs

GasBandit

Staff member
that and if I squint really hard to not see the movies of people dying I can focus on just the cool gifs
Well, I don't think either of those two guys DIED from their horrific, bone shattering ordeals.
Added at: 17:36
JANG JANG JANG JANG

Who's dead now, Hal?