[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

That's a prime example of the phrase "When it's your time...". See also: "Wrong place at the wrong time"

OTOH, the guy with the camera should be thanking his lucky stars he was holding the camera.
It think it is amazing that those weights landed there, since the car was a good quarter mile past the crane.

Fuck I knew what that was before I clicked the fucking spoiler and I clicked the fucking spoiler anyway.

GasBandit

Staff member
It think it is amazing that those weights landed there, since the car was a good quarter mile past the crane.
Well, obviously it is either a fake or there's more than one crane, with one having been so close as to be off camera the whole time. Probably the first.
Fuck I knew what that was before I clicked the fucking spoiler and I clicked the fucking spoiler anyway.
Yeah, that was some shit even I'd have hesitated to post. Next up, I'm sure, is the lotus-seeds-boob pic.

To be fair, I put up both a warning and spoilers in a thread that already has skewed kinda morbid. I figured that was enough.

GasBandit

Staff member
You know how it is, sometimes your toilet explodes a bulletproof snake so your friend has to ride his dirt bike bazooka in and take care of things.

I'm pretty sure that crane video was viral marketing for Cloverfield.

Also, usually I have to go to 4chan for threads of this quality!

That's not an insult... I'm morbidly fascinated.

GasBandit

Staff member
Explanation of the above photo:

Wikipedia said:
Centralia is a borough and ghost town in Columbia County, Pennsylvania, United States. Its population has dwindled from over 1,000 residents in 1981 to 12 in 2005,[1] 9 in 2007, and 10 in 2010, as a result of a mine fire burning beneath the borough since 1962. Centralia is one of the least-populated municipalities in Pennsylvania.

Centralia is part of the Bloomsburg-Berwick micropolitan area. The borough is completely surrounded by Conyngham Township.

All properties in the borough were claimed under eminent domain by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1992 (and all buildings therein were condemned), and Centralia's ZIP code was revoked by the Post Office in 2002.[1] However, a few residents continue to reside there in spite of the failure of a lawsuit to reverse the eminent domain claim.