[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

It's on the chart, it just has no label for anything.
But it should have been "Cigarette consumption" according to the cited data.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
A whole crap ton of countries are missing all over the place "very small countries excluded"... Yeah, tell that to Tanzania, Venezuela, Uzbekistan and Ghana, all of which have larger populations than Australia.

Venezuela has a bigger population than Chile, Peru and Uruguay do, but they're on the map.

...Female MPs? There's constant complaints about our lack of female representation![DOUBLEPOST=1429701054,1429700919][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah, it's based on all 7 governments, and on data from 2000. Makes more sense.

GasBandit

Staff member
The Baltimore race riots:

Reporter: "So you would rather have your neighborhood burn?"
Him: "No, th-that's not a situation that-...the situation is what you say it hit. My neighborhood not burned right now. What you're getting at exact what of is what's really insiiiide of everybody"

A church was building a shelter for Senior Citizens in Baltimore and it got torched during the riots.

[DOUBLEPOST=1430231844,1430231558][/DOUBLEPOST]Your mother taught you better, kid. Listen to your mother.

Been watching this off and on all morning (not like I could get away from it).
Was considering posting that hose-puncturing idiot in the misanthropy thread.
Just need someone to juxtapose it with Alfred's "Some people..." speech.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Out of the three, the jump scare was easily the least scary/surprising/interesting. I'd like the "aging" thing to be a lot slower - imagine it hanging in your dining room and having your guests face it, having it slowly age over the course of an hour or so. MUHAHA.
It needs to have a camera setup that can recognize facial presence, kind of like kinect or something... so it knows when it's being looked at or ignored. If it thinks it's being ignored, it can draw attention with the "laughter" one. If people are occasionally looking at it, it can gradually age over time. If someone is staring at it intently for a prolonged period, jump scare.

Instead of that camera thing, I wanna get a high level wizard to cast detect evil and permanency on it so the portrait ages when I do evil things.

tumblr_nfbhi4truW1qjnhqgo1_1280.jpg

"Surely the next one will fix it!"
I can't...I just can't believe the operator (or someone nearby!) didn't realize that something was very, very wrong. I mean, all the exhaust gases would have to be coming out of the cylinder gap! That should be something you just can't ignore.

--Patrick

View attachment 18154

"Surely the next one will fix it!"
I can't...I just can't believe the operator (or someone nearby!) didn't realize that something was very, very wrong. I mean, all the exhaust gases would have to be coming out of the cylinder gap! That should be something you just can't ignore.

--Patrick
Rapid fire, unloading of the magazine. 8-9 trigger pulls in just a couple of seconds. The barrel was borked before they knew the first shot didn't leave the barrel.

Rapid fire, unloading of the magazine. 8-9 trigger pulls in just a couple of seconds. The barrel was borked before they knew the first shot didn't leave the barrel.
uhh chief, thats a magnum REVOLVER. which means they reloaded it and tried AGAIN!
Edit: unless they make some large caliber revolvers with more than 6 rounds?

Psst... most 357 magnums hold 8 rounds...
Nnnnoooooo, most revolvers hold six rounds, with larger calibers only holding 5. There are some exotic revolvers that hold more than 6 rounds (like the Le Mat), but otherwise you only find capacities > 6 with smaller calibers like .22LR. This guy either loaded a couple of extra rounds, or it's the barrel of some sort of semiautomatic magnum (which is unlikely, given the shape). The "magnum" stamp is in the right place for it to be a S&W model 29 or similar N-frame model, but that just makes it harder to believe the shooter didn't realize something funny was going on. Maybe this was deliberate destruct testing?

--Patrick

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member