[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

fade

Staff member
I mean, I figured you were being sarcastic in your OP. I was, too. The internet needs a sarcasm button.

GasBandit

Staff member
The world is a place of horrific danger, it's astounding any of us are still alive.

Some of us court more than our fair share of said danger.

Gasbandit, the t-shirt! Gasbandit, the coloring book! Gasbandit, the lunch box! Gasbandit, the breakfast cereal! Gasbandit, the flamethrower! (The kids love this one)

GasBandit

Staff member
GasBandit gives with one hand

... and with the other hand he taketh away.

Let that be a lesson to you. Every time you feed a fox cub, an airplane crashes into the sea.

Look closer you crybaby, the plane is fine, it keeps flying, you can see it a couple seconds later at a lower altitude climbing up. Sheesh

fade

Staff member
I won't judge it, but it just doesn't seem to have a sexual aspect to it. I mean, most fetishes you can see the sexual appeal, but I guess I just don't see it here. Then again, I don't really claim to know all the fetishes out there.

There's a fetish for the physical attack or torture of women. It's sort of like BDSM, except taken further. The Japanese call it ryona, I don't know if there's an English term for it.

Vore would probably count as a subset of the ryona fetish. Notice how there are tons of videos and pictures etc of women getting eaten by large reptiles, but very few of men. That's the sexual aspect - the suffering women.

GasBandit

Staff member
From the 7 worst sex lives in the animal kingdom, via cracked, I give you... the penis of the seed beetle.

Those are hard, sharp spikes, ladies.

That is, as science puts it, the "nightmarish penis" of the male seed beetle. It's a godawful doom-rod covered in sharp spikes and spines. This medieval torture device is about to go places you really don't want it to go.

You may be thinking that it probably isn't as bad as it looks, and maybe this is just what turns seed beetles on. But rest assured, it is every bit as bad as it looks. Female seed beetles sustain "heavy injuries" during sex, and all of their reproductive organs get severely damaged. They have even been known to die from it.

In related news: The sand beetle have the highest rate of lesbian coupling of any other animal group and in a shocking twist it has no gay male coupling group.