The New Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greendog

Me with a distinct six o'clock shadow and a rare good hair day going on.

Attachments

T

ThatNickGuy

I'll do up a new pic in a few weeks. I'm trying to grow a full beard for the first time...without losing patience, as I usually do.

If you don't mind me asking, LittleSin, what happened to your poor little guy's mouth?

Continuing in the OP's example of the "up the nose shot":

And a pic from 2nd birthday shenanigans (she picked out the decorations).

Q

Qonas

A picture of me from the new Hofbrauhaus in Pittsburgh taken this Labor Day:

It's a great mug though, and I love telling people how I beat out 49 other players in a Superbowl Pool to win it.

I ain't know shit bout no foosballs.

P

Pojodan

Since I can't be convinced to take a newer picture of my ugly self, here's an oldie but goodie

North_Ranger

Staff member
Aw, poor little guy. Well, at least it can be surgically fixed.
Yip! He actually goes in for surgery Septembr 18th to fix his lip. I'm kind of sad...he'll lose his teddy bear smile![/QUOTE]

Does this also mean I can't call him "the Predator Baby" or "Cthulhu Junior" anymore? :(

Don't worry though, he's such a cute widdle baby in any case ^_^

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Durr picture AND suspenders.

A

Andromache

Aw, poor little guy. Well, at least it can be surgically fixed.
Yip! He actually goes in for surgery Septembr 18th to fix his lip. I'm kind of sad...he'll lose his teddy bear smile![/QUOTE]

Does this also mean I can't call him "the Predator Baby" or "Cthulhu Junior" anymore? :(

Don't worry though, he's such a cute widdle baby in any case ^_^

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Durr picture AND suspenders.[/QUOTE]

with your face i wouldn't go around insulting any babies looks, man. Just sayin.

C

crono1224

Oh shot down, mannnnn. Don't you be taking that :D

Also look at the baby, I had that when i was born :).

Status
Not open for further replies.