The New Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my girlfriend at a Labour Day party. We celebrated our month anniversary a couple days after this with a FANCY DINNER.

Oh shot down, mannnnn. Don't you be taking that :D

Also look at the baby, I had that when i was born :).
I just noticed this! Really?

....um...can I see a pic by any chance? Either before or after?

He's going for surgery on Friday and I'm trying to gauge if he'll have a huge scar or not. :(

Oh shot down, mannnnn. Don't you be taking that :D

Also look at the baby, I had that when i was born :).
I just noticed this! Really?

....um...can I see a pic by any chance? Either before or after?

He's going for surgery on Friday and I'm trying to gauge if he'll have a huge scar or not. :([/QUOTE]

I know it's not the same, but after a quick google search, I found several images of scars wich I think look pretty good. And, as he's a boy, I don't think there's much problem with a little scar on the lip... I even think he will look pretty cool when he grows older!

(Some of the pics (spilered as to not clutter the thread):

)

And, as he's a boy, I don't think there's much problem with a little scar on the lip... I even think he will look pretty cool when he grows older!
When my son was two he fell and hit right next to his eye on a table. He bled all the Hell over the place and my wife got all freaked out. Once we cleaned him up, it was obvious that we was going to be okay, and then she said "But I'm afraid he'll have a scar there now". All I could think was "and it will be awesome".

fade

Staff member
I've got a good one on my forehead from faceplanting onto an upward facing screw when I was 5. Probably caused the frontal lobe damage that made me the man I am today.

blargle goodle blergy schmerg ALIENS!! lalala

I have a scar right in the middle of my forehead as well, from falling on a small toy car when I was little :confused: Ame, sure we're not related?

Oh, I also have a permanent lump on my forehead from falling face-fist from a dancing stage on the corner of a table one story down. :confused:

Here's me getting my first concussion:

That said, technically he was dead too.

And just to get a feeling for our speed:

Aww hell, I love these pics so much, here's more!

He overcommitted on this one:

I deserved the punching for this one:

He got a nice palm to the bridge of his nose here:

And because the person taking the picture was a HUUUGE Star Wars fan:

Q

Qonas

The newest costume in the Great Lakes Garrison of the 501st Legion's repertoire:

Me hefting Boss' weapon:

Excuse me, sir, can I interest you in a career serving the Empire?

North_Ranger

Staff member
"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?"

Sorry, couldn't resist... You've probably heard that like umpteen million times before.

Q

Qonas

Actually no, because I'm not a trooper. Yet. :p

Even still, I don't think I'll be going stormtrooper. I'm thinking TIE Pilot or a clonetrooper of some sort.

Cajungal

Staff member
Here are a couple that I love. The first one is me and my siblings and godchild at Dad's birthday party. Then there's a cute one of my godchild in a tree. Damnit, she's cute! I miss her!

Status
Not open for further replies.