The most controversial poll since steak!

Shower or bath?

• Shower

Votes: 45 80.4%
  • Bath

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Both/either

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • It rained on me within the past month

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Grue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sitting in the shower lets the water flow over your head, drown out the rest of the world, and surround you with white noise.

One time, when I was stationed at Camp LeJeune, I got UNBELIEVABLY chit-faced the night before. I actually did wake up with my alarm, feeling like death warmed over, and literally crawled to my shower.

Where I fell asleep.

I woke up an hour later, when I was SUPPOSED to be standing in formation. With that epic level of reasoning that Marines are capable of, I figured that, since I was going to be late anyway, I might as well get some more sleep.

Totally worth getting counseled.

My father once advised me, "If you're going to get in trouble for something, make sure it was worth it."

GasBandit

Staff member
When I got in trouble, they'd ask, "What were you thinking?" I would reply, exasperated, "Obviously I was thinking I wouldn't get caught, and wouldn't have to explain myself!"

My wife has explained there were things she did as a child even though she knew she would be punished, simply because to her, the infraction was worth the price of the punishment.

--Patrick

Loufa or steel wool?
Ivory or scented soap?
Bubbles or battleship?
1 bottle or a never-ending collection?
Cat or Dave?