The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

Did mushrooms for the first time today. Holy shit what a good experience. I was so certain I was in the afterlife and it was so calming and nice. Luckily my wife didn't trip *quite* as much as me so it was nice to be able to bounce these ideas off her and have an anchor. I'm hoping that the effects that alleviate depression last as long as they say.
Man that wasn't my experience at all. Like, I enjoyed it but I never felt out of reality or anything.

Man that wasn't my experience at all. Like, I enjoyed it but I never felt out of reality or anything.
This is an interesting experience that I relate to, but I can neither confirm nor deny that I wrote it. I can also neither confirm nor deny that the sitter later admitted that the dose was actually 30g.

I can also neither confirm nor deny that this picture that may or may not have been drawn in 2008 relates to the above link. ;)
1605646244924.png

This is an interesting experience that I relate to, but I can neither confirm nor deny that I wrote it. I can also neither confirm nor deny that the sitter later admitted that the dose was actually 30g.

I can also neither confirm nor deny that this picture that may or may not have been drawn in 2008 relates to the above link. ;)
View attachment 36219
You were the Lizard King?

It was weird because on the one hand I was aware I was high and that this was really silly to even suggest this. But I still just had this sinking suspicion that something was up.

View attachment 36219
So you're the one who chose the wrong time line to re-enter and got us stuck in this mess. I was wondering what had happened to my jetpack a while ago.

So in the last two days my wife has willingly left the house with me both days to do things. This is wild. She came with me to take our surviving dog to the vet and again with me today to the hardware store for a project we were working on. Even while working on our semi-complicated project she kept her cool and didn't get discouraged or anything.

I got a sampler of different brands of watermelon candy edibles to find out which one works for me and the one I like the taste of the most. Today's tasted like watermelon perfumed vomit. The THC oil in it was so overpowering. CANNOT recommend Affirma watermelon chews. They taste like dirt.

So I was going through the edibles I got last week wondering why they stunk so bad of actual weed.

I apparently got a free sample I neither want nor will use.

I thought it was a grapefruit gummy.

Attachments

Finally found a grey market maker and dispenser of fine Canadian edibles I really like (both products and service). They sent me a whole package of root beer candies as a treat on top of my order.

So, we generally make wassail for Christmas day. Tried a new (stronger) variation this year. It was gone by noon. In getting out the roasting pan for the turkey, found 2 bottles of good scotch in the back of the cupboard. The one we dug out was 3/4 done. I'm learning how to make "Penicillin"! Because one of there gifts this year was a really nice lemon and ginger honey which works well enough as a syrup.
So... Let's finish off that scotch! That is my goal for the rest of the day.

So, we generally make wassail for Christmas day. Tried a new (stronger) variation this year. It was gone by noon. In getting out the roasting pan for the turkey, found 2 bottles of good scotch in the back of the cupboard. The one we dug out was 3/4 done. I'm learning how to make "Penicillin"! Because one of there gifts this year was a really nice lemon and ginger honey which works well enough as a syrup.
So... Let's finish off that scotch! That is my goal for the rest of the day.
I have g failed!!! Woe the day! I messaged 8 once s. Going to bed now. Will have more Scott tomorrow

I have g failed!!! Woe the day! I messaged 8 once s. Going to bed now. Will have more Scott tomorrow
I have vanquished the bottle of scotch! There was all of ~1.5oz left. It's gone now.

Now... I think there's a half bottle of Port around here somewhere...

Trying edibles for the first time this evening. Hopefully they have more of an effect then the dried smokables!
My mom's an old pot-head from the 60's and 70's. But she quit long long long ago.

Well, pot's legal where she lives now, so she decided 'what the hell' and made a trip to the dispensary. Because she's a nice old lady, they sometimes just give her free stuff. Once, they gave her some gummy roll-up type edibles and cautioned her to only eat half. This is the story as she related it to me:

She ate half, and went about her business. About fifteen minutes later, she was cooking dinner and thinking "this is some weak shit. Kids these days." So she ate the other half.

About halfway through cooking dinner she realized she could no longer function as a human being any more, turned off the stove, and went and sat on the couch to vegitate and ride it out.

She ate half, and went about her business. About fifteen minutes later, she was cooking dinner and thinking "this is some weak shit. Kids these days." So she ate the other half.
The first time I ever did edibles I took one and got high. Then I felt the high wearing off so I asked my friend if I should take another and he said yeah. I literally would've killed myself if I could've.

Trying edibles for the first time this evening. Hopefully they have more of an effect then the dried smokables!
Hmmmm... It's been an hour, I think I may need a stronger dose. Eriol, however, had been really quiet for the last half hour...

How long do these snacks take to kick in?

Hmmmm... It's been an hour, I think I may need a stronger dose. Eriol, however, had been really quiet for the last half hour...

How long do these snacks take to kick in?

For me it can be 30 minutes to an hour. If it's been that long and you don't feel ANYTHING I'd try some more. Some people just plain don't get high off edibles.

For me it can be 30 minutes to an hour. If it's been that long and you don't feel ANYTHING I'd try some more. Some people just plain don't get high off edibles.
Hmmm. Maybe feel a bit in the head? But I've had a bit of a headache today, so it might just be that? *Sigh* why am I immune to all the drugs?! Sleeping pills don't work either.

Hmmm. Maybe feel a bit in the head? But I've had a bit of a headache today, so it might just be that? *Sigh* why am I immune to all the drugs?! Sleeping pills don't work either.
I do feel it more in the head of that makes sense.

Do you feel any more at ease? Calm?

I feel like edibles in candy form can take as long as 2 hours before you fall into it whole hog. I always wait that long before I have any more.