[Gaming] The Halforum XBL/PSN/Steam/etc Username Thread

Can someone throw me an invite on steam?

Halforums Username: Azurephoenix
Steam Username: Azurephoenix

Edit: Changed my steam username to match my forum username... and thanks for the invite guys!

Also looking to be part of the Halforums steam group. (Damn you all, I'm going to have to buy Skyrim!)

Halforums Username: Dirona
Steam Username: Toril

figmentPez

Staff member
Also looking to be part of the Halforums steam group. (Damn you all, I'm going to have to buy Skyrim!)

Halforums Username: Dirona
Steam Username: Toril
Bah, adding friends on Steam doesn't work the same way it used to. There are multiple Torils on Steam, not sure which one is you.

Add me as a friend and I'll send you an invite, or provide your Steam Profile URL.

Bah, adding friends on Steam doesn't work the same way it used to. There are multiple Torils on Steam, not sure which one is you.

Add me as a friend and I'll send you an invite, or provide your Steam Profile URL.

Done! You should have a friend invite from me. TY!

Ok, finally got xbox live activated.

Gamertag XBoxLive: DextrorseChunk4 (gonna stick with the random tag, me thinks). All I have is Skyrim right now, though.

Ok, finally got xbox live activated.

Gamertag XBoxLive: DextrorseChunk4 (gonna stick with the random tag, me thinks). All I have is Skyrim right now, though.
I'll add you, in case you have any questions on it or the Live service as a whole. Just as a heads up, the dashboard is going to be changing in December, so don't get used to it.

Finally remembered what my Steam username was... you can tell how often I get on THERE, but add me all the same... I might be seeing about upgrading my rig enough to justify it, soon enough.

Steam: LCharon13
X-Box Live: JarheadCharon

H-uh. Thought I was in here already, but I guess not!

SteamID: Wahad (linked it because there's another person with the same name as me)

Yeah, but you're the only one who added me, so I figured if someone came along later it might be wise to update it.

Two things:

Can Jay change my username to Quotemander Prime on the first page?

Also, I now have a 360. If anyone plays Left 4 Dead 2 on there instead of on the superior Steam, my username is Captain Esc on XBL. I'll have a headset sometime this week and I'm learning how to play without a glorious mouse and keyboard.

Halforum Username: Nile
Steam Username: projectnile
Other: L4d2, TF2, whatever. Let's play a round. :unibrow:

Xbox live: RoboKomodo
Steam: RoboKomodo - add me! I only have two friends on Steam, and one of them hasn't been on in 6 months!

Steam Username: Pixynut

Also, I guess the City of Heroes global handle can be removed. Because of assholes! :mad:

Last edited:
Picked up a PS4 and have a few games for it (waiting for NHL 15!) anyway, PSN is BewarePenguin if you add me just say halforums so I know you're from here :)[DOUBLEPOST=1409287924,1409287834][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and Wii U is I think... Zapkode

I'm never on XBL any more, since my step-son sold his 360.

I'm never on PSN any more, because, well, the only thing we really used the PS3 for was DLNA, and that pretty much stopped once filled the house with Rokus.

Still on steam a lot.

I'm never on XBL any more, since my step-son sold his 360.

I'm never on PSN any more, because, well, the only thing we really used the PS3 for was DLNA, and that pretty much stopped once filled the house with Rokus.

Still on steam a lot.
If I didn't need my 360 for Dragon's Dogma or my Metal Gear Solid HD collection, I'd have sold it a long time ago. I'm not attached to anything else.