The Great Game Giveaway!

At some point in the recent past I ate at mcdonalds during one of their promos, and have four codes for xbox stuff:

2 codes are One (1) Month Xbox Live Gold Membership
2 codes are One (1) The Maw - Xbox 360 Game Download

All expire 1/24/14 and are redeemed at http://onehotholiday.com so PM me if you want one or more of them.

With the new Humble Bundle, I have a set of Civilization V + the Gods and Kings DLC to give away (didn't have Brave New World yet myself so I'm keeping that one :p)

First come, first serve. Be aware they redeem on Steam.
Just shoot me a PM :)

I have copies of Psychonauts and Stacking available if anyone wants them. Shoot me a pm. Redeemable on steam.

EDIT: Just stacking left now.

Last edited:
Alright losers who won't buy the new Humble Bundle, who wants:

- Guacamelee
- Dust: An Elysian Tale
- Giana Sister: Twisted Dreams

And the bigger boys

- Civ 5
- Civ 5 Gods and Kings

ARRGONE!

Last edited:
Alright losers who won't buy the new Humble Bundle, who wants:

- Guacamelee
- Dust: An Elysian Tale
- Giana Sister: Twisted Dreams

And the bigger boys

- Civ 5
- Civ 5 Gods and Kings

Guacamelee is claimed.
I'd be interested in Dust: An Elysian Tale, Civ 5 and Civ 5 Gods and Kings. Will these be for Steam?

I have one more copy of Guacamelee! to give away! You learn super luchadore moves from a magic goat and can turn into a chicken. What more could you want?

I have one free copy of Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition (that's the base game with all expansions) to give away. It's a GOG-code, so no need for Steam.

First come, first serve, unless you're smelly. No smelly people. :p

I have yet another copy of the original Bioshock to give away, for the few people out there that don't already own it.

Free for the giving due to Humble Bundle goodness:

Deus Ex: Invisible War
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition

First come, first serve, or something to that effect.