[TV] The General Marvel TV/Streaming Thread

Reactions
732 42 1
If Disney is willing to stop this "Disney Vault" nonsense and put EVERYTHING... and I mean -EVERYTHING- that they've released on their service, I'd consider it. I'm talking full runs of stuff like Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, and Darkwing Duck, alongside stuff like the entire run of The Wonderful World of Disney and their movies and TV movies. There is so much of their content that simply isn't readily available and THAT is what I want.

Reactions
832 72 0
At today’s Disney Investor Day, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige outlined the superheroic side of the upcoming streaming service Disney+.

That includes a number of original shows: “Wanda Vision,” which will star Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch and Paul Bettany as The Vision; “Falcon and the Winter Soldier” starring Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan as the titular characters; a Loki series starring Tom Hiddleston and an animated “What if?” series. The first episode of "What if?" will consider "What if Peggy Carter became Captain America?" (Tech Crunch)

Reactions
229 83 0
Maybe it's like a sitcom. How stoked would you be for a live-studio-audience type thing where Vision is constantly getting into wacky hijinx due to his lack of humanity, with Wanda having to use her magic to fix it all.

Reactions
732 42 1
Maybe it's like a sitcom. How stoked would you be for a live-studio-audience type thing where Vision is constantly getting into wacky hijinx due to his lack of humanity, with Wanda having to use her magic to fix it all.
This WOULD be a good way to introduce Vision's daughter to the MCU... she hangs out with Ms. Marvel, doesn't she?

Reactions
229 83 0
This WOULD be a good way to introduce Vision's daughter to the MCU... she hangs out with Ms. Marvel, doesn't she?
Okay, I was kidding before, but if this is in any way the method to bringing Ryan North's Squirrel Girl to television, I will subscribe twice.

Reactions
1,942 565 15
So like Bewitched, only inverted?

—Patrick