The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

And now I'm back at my apartment to find it working perfectly fine. No one has touched anything. I guess I should just thank the wifi gods.

The artist for my novel's cover sent me the finished work. I was afraid I'd have to tell her any changes... but it's magnificent. Worth every dollar. Gotta show my wife when she gets home. I can't wait to show it here when I make a thread for the book in the Artist's Corner.

I seem to have actually found a place to live...apparently I am, in fact, moving to Vancouver and going back to school!

I'm going to jiuzhaigou tomorrow.

Shanghai to Chengdu, then and then an 8-10 hour bus ride up to the mountains. Ill be at elevations up to 14,000 ft. I'll try to visit some nearby Tibetan villages. Ill be gone Sunday-Thursday, and a day stay in Chongqing on Friday. This is going to be awesome.

Oliver decided to show up finally, a little dirty and a little skinny but otherwise he seems fine. Currently curled up beside me on the couch resting his head on my hand, making it difficult to type this but honestly, I don't care, I'm just glad he's here again.

This will most likely only be an epic win for me...but..

I narrowed down what I want to be for Halloween to three options! I'm so proud of myself.

I have actually made a decision...I'm going to be Cheshire for this Halloween! My best friend is awesome and jumped on the bus to be White Rabbit with me.

Say hello to my costume, everyone!

Yesterday was the anniversary of General Specific and dear Dill616, which started out not so well for me (medical issues), but ended with us revisiting the site of our first date. Oh! Nearly two weeks ago, I received this lovely token of Gen Spec's affection after joking that my left hand has been oh so vacant:

This ring was given in honor of a promise to love, respect, and be faithful to one another.
[DOUBLEPOST=1347037261][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have actually made a decision...I'm going to be Cheshire for this Halloween! My best friend is awesome and jumped on the bus to be White Rabbit with me.

Say hello to my costume, everyone!

I'm jealous! I have the means of putting together an American McGee's Alice costume, but I'm not sure what we'll be doing this year (if anything).