The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

An interview I did a couple of years back has been published in that podcast's first book. I'm in a table of contents with Stephen Fry. Here's the Kindle edition. (The sample includes part of my interview. If for some reason you actually want a dead-tree version let me know.)

EDIT: That GIF above me is mesmerizing. I cannot look away.

Cajungal

Staff member
I have this awful feeling that every time he feels like he might wanna come back, he sees that someone has posted that, groans, and goes to Starbucks to get ogled by cougars. :( Oh, Fernando.

An interview I did a couple of years back has been published in that podcast's first book. I'm in a table of contents with Stephen Fry. Here's the Kindle edition. (The sample includes part of my interview. If for some reason you actually want a dead-tree version let me know.)

EDIT: That GIF above me is mesmerizing. I cannot look away.
But yeah, it's Halforums, you can't go 8 posts without mentioning Nick's prom night, Dave's hooties or a frosty Susan without being struck by lightning or something.

I'm not even Calleja and part of me wants to leave forever whenever I see that reference.

Count me in for that, Nick's prom night, Dave's hooties and Shego coming to kill people. There's something I'm forgetting too.

I understand where Bromley and Altano come from with Putnum Whipple, Threadless executives and such. We only hear a bit of that, but they must've been just inundated with it by the listeners.

It has to do with him oversharing a story about an errant ejaculation and his eye that the forum would never forget about.

I am finally settled in my new apartment... And I have internet! I'm back. I'm back!

I have my own place! Oh man. So nice.

I can't even... words... I... I'm going to go to the farmer's market. Because it's in walking distance, not a 30 minute drive. It's the little things.

BananaHands

Staff member
I saved this irish girl from this guy who was getting way too grabby at the Damen stop in Chicago.

Awww yeah.[DOUBLEPOST=1344813172][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, also I found an apartment!

We spent the morning on the beach. When we arrived, we ran into two neighbors I have gotten friendly with recently. All of our kids played together and it was an awesome morning!

I feel like a grown up.
Yesterday I went with three of my friends to help one of them pick out suits and get measured for his wedding (three of us being his groomsmen). Then we returned to his place to smoke cuban cigars and drink.

I saved this irish girl from this guy who was getting way too grabby at the Damen stop in Chicago.

Awww yeah.[DOUBLEPOST=1344813172][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, also I found an apartment!
I did something similar Friday night. This girl got way drunk, and it was like blood in the water and these two Jersey Shore Type Creeps (sharks) started hanging all over her. Luckily her brother was there too, I let him know I had is back if they pushed it too far.

After failing my final exam and staring down a D when I needed a C- to really pass a class, huge curve on the final to get a normal C.

I don't care if its not an epic win to you guys. I'm done with calculus and won't have to graduate a semester late. Its fucking great to me (especially since the C won't go on my GPA).