The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

So, this isn't a whine or a rant. We don't have a thread for "well, that happened, and it was kind of shitty, but it turned out ok in the end," so I'm posting here.

My niece and her kids came up for Thanksgiving. She has three girls. She had a little boy, but lost him to SIDS in infancy.

Sometime during their visit, her youngest contracted respiratory syncytial virus. On Saturday, as they were visiting my wife at work, the girl's fever spiked to over 104, she went into seizures, stopped breathing, and turned blue. My wife did some chest compressions until she started breathing normally before the ambulance could show up.

Then we all spent hours at the hospital. Luckily, the girl was all right, and after her fever dropped to 99, she was discharged.

Anyway, I had to get it off of my chest. Everything turned out ok, so epic win?

I'm sorry, you cannot provide me with these details without providing even more details. [emoji14]opcorn:
Ok.. But it's not what you think.
Bent over it, her behind me with a strap on... Until I finished on the ground then suctioned it up with a turkey baster and now she's pregnant. Also this was a joke.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@HCGLNS can we have a litter of kittens?[DOUBLEPOST=1448932829,1448932785][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, this isn't a whine or a rant. We don't have a thread for "well, that happened, and it was kind of shitty, but it turned out ok in the end," so I'm posting here.

My niece and her kids came up for Thanksgiving. She has three girls. She had a little boy, but lost him to SIDS in infancy.

Sometime during their visit, her youngest contracted respiratory syncytial virus. On Saturday, as they were visiting my wife at work, the girl's fever spiked to over 104, she went into seizures, stopped breathing, and turned blue. My wife did some chest compressions until she started breathing normally before the ambulance could show up.

Then we all spent hours at the hospital. Luckily, the girl was all right, and after her fever dropped to 99, she was discharged.

Anyway, I had to get it off of my chest. Everything turned out ok, so epic win?
omg that's scary!

I was just cross training an electrician on dimensional weights and the subject of how inaccurate house hold scales are was discussed. You could easily be under 210 actually.

I was just cross training an electrician on dimensional weights and the subject of how inaccurate house hold scales are was discussed. You could easily be under 210 actually.
Or even a little higher than what it says here, yeah. I know they're not 100% accurate.

I have been completely stressed out dealing with all of this car accident bullshit, and then my husband made the fatal error of FINALLY admitting that his clothes need to be replaced because they are old and gross and falling apart. SHOPPING THERAPY! So much easier to buy clothes for men than myself. [emoji14]

Sometimes I am such a god damn stereotype, and I JUST DON'T CARE.

Also it is 40 degrees today but the sun is so nice that I have already ditched my coat for the day... At least until it gets dark.