The "Do you guys like me?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soliloquy

Screw the obligatory goodbye thread. It doesn't fool anyone. Let's get down to brass tacks.

Do you guys like me? I want you to tell me that you like me. And that I'm, like... a valuable member of the community or something.

So tell me you like me, dang it! I might just tell you I like you back.

Cajungal

Staff member
...I like you. Is this serious or some form of criticism? Because, frankly, all the "goodbye thread" rage is more annoying than the goodbye threads, themselves.

Still, I like you. I see you as a vital cog in the halforums machine. :p If you will.

Wait, who are you again?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

DAMMIT MCPOOP!!!!

S

Soliloquy

...I like you. Is this serious or some form of criticism? Because, frankly, all the "goodbye thread" rage is more annoying than the goodbye threads, themselves.

Still, I like you. I see you as a vital cog in the halforums machine. :p If you will.
Let's go with a "I'm being silly yet still kind of quasi-curious / also kind of in response to goodbye threads but without any actual vitriol towards goodbye-threaders."

Seriously, though, you've got to admit that it can be a bit hard to judge a forum's overall opinion of you, but no one is ever willing to just go out and ask the question.

Therefore, this tread breaks societal conventions. And is therefore art.

I nominate myself for June Artist of the Month :p

edit: Also, Cajungal, I like you too. You are the wheel to my cog.

now, let's try to downplay the fact that that's an awkward thing for me to say.

When I become the all-ruler of the smoking husk that was once this planet, I will not actively seek your worldly demise. Should I discover you clinging to your mortal coil among the other stray survivors, I shall turn my head, and give pause before ordering your destruction.

So yeah, I like you fine.

Soliloquy is not-liked. He's liked, but he's not-well liked. He can get the best marks in school, but when he gets out in the business world, you'll be five times ahead of him.

C

Chazwozel

Screw the obligatory goodbye thread. It doesn't fool anyone. Let's get down to brass tacks.

Do you guys like me? I want you to tell me that you like me. And that I'm, like... a valuable member of the community or something.

So tell me you like me, dang it! I might just tell you I like you back.

No. Now stfu.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

When I become the all-ruler of the smoking husk that was once this planet, I will not actively seek your worldly demise. Should I discover you clinging to your mortal coil among the other stray survivors, I shall turn my head, and give pause before ordering your destruction.

So yeah, I like you fine.

I like your beard. No, seriously. It has a very well kept and groomed look to it.

but AWESOMELY weird and MANLY dirty. Right Scarlett Bro-hansson?

You know it, Brohann Gutenberg.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I thought makare was saying me and CHAZ were weird and dirty?

Unless she meant you... which is still true too! Although I would then change my post to:

"but SEXILY weird and dirty IN BED. Right, Bro Derek?"

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.