The crazy state race continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the 2nd time you'll just let your heart fail so someone else can get one... that's admirable... (aka that's besides the point i was making)
aka your point isn't clear at all, because some things are quality over quantity, some are quantity over quality, and some are needed in a predictable number with less regard to price.

There goes California, trying to be Texas again.
That assclown has become somewhat of a joke around here. It's typical whining from the conservative spots in SoCal. They don't seem to mind taking water and other resources from NorCal, but don't want to be associated with the more liberal areas like Berkeley.

aka your point isn't clear at all, because some things are quality over quantity, some are quantity over quality, and some are needed in a predictable number with less regard to price.
My point doesn't need to take those into account because even so the cheaper option is always better when it comes to making a profit of labor...

The day after declaring publicly they had contacted over 1 million Wisconsin voters, We are Wisconsin headquarters is burned down in a fire. Cause and starting location of fire is as yet unknown.

Politico reports Wisconsin Democratic voters are being targeted with mailings that have the wrong dates for the recall elections by 2 days. You want your proof of voter fraud? This is what it looks like, not that half assed 11 people accidentally voted in the wrong place or 3 people voted twice.

Can't make this shit up.

The only thing left is for the Koch brothers to send in the thugs to rough up potential voters in the name of "security".

I might actually want to blame that one on the Supreme Court more than the Michigan judge. But yes, that one is awful.
But the Supreme Court at least said that the problem was that the discrimination was done at stores that are all over, while the poisoning wasn't exactly non-localized. So it's 50-50.

Status
Not open for further replies.