[Announcement] The biggest little news in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have you known, DADDY?!? Congrats!

Well, about 8 weeks or so. We suspected at about 4 weeks or so, took a test or two to confirm it, then we went to the doc a few weeks ago and we just had our 12 week doc appointment yesterday. So that picture is from 2 weeks ago and yesterday we got to hear the heartbeat. We agreed to not tell anyone until 12 weeks once the serious risks of miscarriage had passed.
So yeah. Baby. BOOM.

Get him on menthols straight away...they taste like toothpaste...so no problems getting him or her to bursh his teeth. (him is being used in the general term, not male specific here.)

BananaHands

Staff member
Congrats! Am I the only one that expects that baby to come out looking exactly like his avatar, cigarette and all?

Congrats! Am I the only one that expects that baby to come out looking exactly like his avatar, cigarette and all?
You are not the only one. I expect it to have a nice glass of 20yr Scotch as well.

Congrats! So...are you quitting smoking or will you have a pack waiting for him when he gets out?
Pff, it helps babies develop lung strength.

College fund? College fund? Ahem
Gas told me to start an "apocalypse fund" so I'm thinking of going that route.

Congrats! Did you get the gender? I'm squinting at the picture...and I'm thinking a girl. :p
They said we can't find out until our 20 week check up. So... like I said: Turnip.

Thanks Jay, MD, NR and everyone else for the congratulations, I want to say, I really earned them. I put a lot of work into making this happen.
If you know what I mean. :unibrow:

Congratulations on your creation of new human larvae! I look forward to it's rapid expansion and expulsion (don't want a picture of that).

Espy, I don't know what you mean. Can you explain it in simple English?
Simple English. Let me find the easy translation by google... ah, here we go:
Bow-chicka-wow-wow. (Repeat)
Added at: 14:44
Thanks Krisken! I look forward to populating my underground chamber of evil with minions.

Congratulations! Get him on Halforums as soon as you can. You can't start the indoctrination too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.