The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

I saw that as a GIF on 4chan (... what?) earlier today and was so confused.

Seeing it in a video didn't help very much.

M

Matt²

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I think you missed the important part of that video, Dave.
Of course I saw it. I didn't think it was that funny. So he drum beat a chick in the boobs. She didn't seem to care though.[/QUOTE]

Would have been funniest if at the last beat she decked him.

^ It is definitely good. Vader is the weakest part though I can't put my finger on it what he's doing.. wrong..
There is something a bit off. The only things I came up with are a) the costume is pretty good, but parts of it keep shifting in ways that vader's costume shouldn't (the helmet almost falls off at one point) b) he is a little short.

Sweet holy crap, I'm laughing so much my stomach hurts, that DJ video is hilarious!!! Everytime I see it I laugh more, somebody make it stop!

Holy crap. That's awesome!

My contribution:

My brother showed me this video. Reminds me of Daughtry's cover of Poker Face, which I also loved.

This is for Ross. Oklahoma hail storm from a couple of days ago. Needless to say, tons of damage from this storm; lots of broken windows and damaged roofs.

The last one was the best! The whole thing was really fun, but I wish they had used less colored paper, and more everyday objects.

figmentPez

Staff member
The Doctor Who theme music, played on Tesla coils, as the electricity arcs onto a guy wearing a light-up suit.

Watch it in HD if you can.