The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Can't watch the video because restricted, so can't guess.
I will say that a lot of otherwise "normal" videos lately have been getting flagged because they feature ... pictures of feet. Yes, you heard right. The podiatry police have been out there flagging videos as "objectionable" simply because they prominently feature naked feet.

--Patrick

Can't watch the video because restricted, so can't guess.
I will say that a lot of otherwise "normal" videos lately have been getting flagged because they feature ... pictures of feet. Yes, you heard right. The podiatry police have been out there flagging videos as "objectionable" simply because they prominently feature naked feet.
I would tag this, "I Need This Explained to Me", but my actual question is, "Why are people?". Just that. Just, "Why are people?".

I would tag this, "I Need This Explained to Me", but my actual question is, "Why are people?". Just that. Just, "Why are people?".
I don’t get it, either. I mean, I do get it, but I don’t get why it has to be feet. I suppose that feet/dirty feet is one of those fetishes that tends to be extra shameful for those affected. I imagine a cadre of Frollo-in-drag pearl-clutchers surfing the ASMR YouTube channels like, “‘Watch me devour a bucket of popcorn shrimp without using my hands’ ooo sounds interesting I’ll add that to my ‘watch later’ list. What’s this? A first-person reenactment of a foot massage? *gasp* SCANDALOUS!” [Smashes “report” button].

There are also a lot of people who use that button as a means of censoring content. They gang up to downvote videos that go against whatever niche thing they hate and bury it.

—Patrick

Last edited:
This guy’s channel is pretty neat.
And then I started digging through it and discovered just HOW MUCH this guy has done, and then I was really impressed.

I mean, the dude has even done a Commander Keen cover, fer cryin’ out loud. And that’s not even getting into his synth and .MOD stuff.

—Patrick

We don't have a thread for thirst traps, but this is the thirstiest of thirst traps.
(She does a lot of legitimately great transition videos like this, honestly. Often pirate themed stuff.)