The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

GasBandit

Staff member
Well thanks for that, I haven't thought about those guys in soooo long.

ALSO:

And then there's this imgur thread posted by Renrou Sousuo*:

--Patrick
*Yes, @bhamv3 , I know. ;)

Guess that proves they were right about the moon landing too.

I don't wanna talk to a scientist,
Y'all motherfuckers lyin', and gettin me pissed.

- ICP (Incredulous Correct People)

figmentPez

Staff member
Well thanks for that, I haven't thought about those guys in soooo long.

ALSO:

And then there's this imgur thread posted by Renrou Sousuo*:

--Patrick
*Yes, @bhamv3 , I know. ;)
From CNBC Some of that viral glitter bomb video was fake, says the former NASA engineer who made it

"Mark Rober, confirmed that some of the reactions had been faked, although he had not known that was the case at the time he posted the video, according to a statement he posted Wednesday on Twitter.

"Rober said he removed a minute and a half of the footage from the original video after learning that some of the 'thieves' were actually acquaintances of the person he asked to help plant the packages on doorsteps. Rober said he agreed to compensate the person, who was a friend of a friend, based on the number of packages that were successfully recovered. The YouTuber later learned his helper recruited two people to collect the packages on tape. Three apparently real reactions remain in the video, Rober said."

For those who didn't see it last month:

SERIOUSLY worth checking out. You'll be agog.

--Patrick
As soon as I saw the table I knew what the trick was going to be. He does some good slight of hand though, and having the ribbon hanging over as an excuse to dip his hands under the table is clever.

As soon as I saw the table I knew what the trick was going to be. He does some good slight of hand though, and having the ribbon hanging over as an excuse to dip his hands under the table is clever.
The first time I watched it, I thought, "This guy is good."
And then the vest happened. And then he had me locked for the remainder of the video.

--Patrick