The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

*edit* their Queen mash-up (next video in recommended if you just let YT do its thing) is arguably better, but I prefer Disney over Queen :p

Last edited:

*edit* their Queen mash-up (next video in recommended if you just let YT do its thing) is arguably better, but I prefer Disney over Queen :p
Make sure you take the "t=xxx&" out of the URL, otherwise we pick up the video right where you paused it to post.

The Queen one makes me think they could do a really mean mashup of country songs, though. Reba McEntire, Shania Twain, etc.

--Patrick

Make sure you take the "t=xxx&" out of the URL, otherwise we pick up the video right where you paused it to post.

The Queen one makes me think they could do a really mean mashup of country songs, though. Reba McEntire, Shania Twain, etc.

--Patrick
I typically remind people to just click the share button and it gives you a nice little url to post without the extra formatting.

fade

Staff member
Everyone learns about parabolas in high school and promptly forgets them when they hold a firearm. Except the ER on July 4th. They remember.

Just read the script because I'm still at work (good idea... kinda NSFW). But I have GOT to hear the delivery once I get home. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turns out all you have to do to figure out if someone is a narcissist is ask them one question.

I don't dispute the video's point - you can just ask a narcissist and it's as reliable as a personality inventory - but, I feel like... there's so much more to narcissism than those three main points; and that those shouldn't even be the three main ones. Plenty of people who would admit to being narcissists won't have a sense of superiority. You can be certain that many inferiority complexes are derived from narcissism too. I would certainly describe myself as a narcissist; in fact, I'd argue depression is a very narcissistic disease, but while I have quite the ego, I don't think of myself as superior.