The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

fade

Staff member
That's a regular frequency. Pretty easy to filter out, I would think.[DOUBLEPOST=1407273643,1407273534][/DOUBLEPOST]Easier to put one of those drinking birds against the window. The taps are broadband. Maybe a woodpecker would be better.

GasBandit

Staff member
That's a regular frequency. Pretty easy to filter out, I would think.[DOUBLEPOST=1407273643,1407273534][/DOUBLEPOST]Easier to put one of those drinking birds against the window. The taps are broadband. Maybe a woodpecker would be better.
I was thinking more about the plants/chip bags in the room. It's not the sound the fan makes, it's the wind the blows the leaves/bag around so that it doesn't hold still to be focused on.

A lot of people said he shouldn't be playing tackle football...*plays clip of blind player completely missing the play*...and they're probably right.

GasBandit

Staff member
You ready for your weekly (over)dose of 80s? I remember when this was on TV.

My neighborhood friends and I came up with a parody of it, all on our own...

"You feel the thunder, the call of the bathroom...
no time to wonder, YOU GOTTA GO...
Get on your potty-ac and RIDE"

Yeah yeah, we were 6.

This is a thing I want to do with my wedding video, except that I will have to do all of it by hand. If they've invented something that automates this process, that would interest me greatly.
You ready for your weekly (over)dose of 80s? I remember when this was on TV.
Do you remember the Corvette ad?

They put this out after not making any Corvettes at all in 1983 so they could redesign everything.
It's frequently cited as one of the first really heavy uses (for the time) of CGI in mainstream media.

--Patrick