The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

My favorite comment: "If Chris Brown or Britney Spears put this much effort into lip syncing, then maybe their concerts would actually be watchable."

--Patrick

I almost always regret scrolling down to the comments sections of any video. It can be the most innocent thing and there will be just a deluge of human sewage pouring forth in the comments section. Usually with a hefty dose of racism/mysogeny/homphobia.

I almost always regret scrolling down to the comments sections of any video. It can be the most innocent thing and there will be just a deluge of human sewage pouring forth in the comments section. Usually with a hefty dose of racism/mysogeny/homphobia.
YouTube Comment Snob (or the Chrome version). You can use it to hide some comments (filters for profanity, poor spelling, no capitalisation, only capitalisation, etc) or just turn off all comments.

It's beautiful.

GasBandit

Staff member

I keep seeing these cat/bear videos. Are cats/bears the same thing as mice/elephants, or something? If so, I can see why they were domesticated.

--Patrick

I keep seeing these cat/bear videos. Are cats/bears the same thing as mice/elephants, or something? If so, I can see why they were domesticated.

--Patrick
Black bears are actually kinda big wussies, as bears go. They can and will kill, if they absolutely have to, but will usually run away from just about everything. Like 90% of their diet is vegetables and most of what's left is insects. When they do eat meat they generally scavenge, unless food is really scarce. So yeah, they probably would run from cats... or dogs... or raccoons... pretty much anything that makes a sudden move really. Unless it's backed into a corner or is fighting over a carcass.