The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Did anybody say history? Crash Course offers a 10-15 minute video on a particular civilization or important period in history explaining how things went down and what didn't actually happen even though people said they did. Here's their video on Ancient Egypt.

I work for a school district now and this is actually not much of an exaggeration. There were kids in a class today that had their parents bring them Wendy's, Hardee's (aka Carl's Jr), and Chik-fil-A complete with ice cream or pies for dessert for them to eat at lunch rather than have the school lunch or bring something from home.

Oh, that's the Youtube account for dealextreme.com. They're a dropship company that I believe is based in Hong Kong, so Chinese/British sounds plausible.

WTF is that accent?
Was on Reddit a couple days ago with the title, "This guy has the best English accent ever!" (or something like that). Finally clicked on it after it kept showing up on my page, was not expecting somebody who sounded like he was being spun around in a chair and trying not to throw up while reading the copy.

--Patrick