The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Why did no-one tell me about TierZoo? Videos ranking the various playable builds in Outside & discussing the various patches for the game. This is great & I am bitterly disappointed in HalForums that you obviously collectively decided that I didn't need to know about it.

GasBandit

Staff member
I used to do this all the time when I was a kid

I tried to explain the flashing lights and subsequent temporary blindness to my friends and they just looked at me like I was insane.

"You just gotta press your hands onto your eyes until the flashing lights take over everything and then when you open your eyes the world isn't there for a few seconds!"

Some of Viva La Dirt League's recent videos have been dark comedy skits centered around mental health. And this one hits home for me, just like the other. It's really great stuff.

I think it's also the universe giving me another sign that I should get a cat or two, something I've been considering. I still cry whenever I see a picture of Diomedes. I've been depressed and especially lonely for ages.

A new cat (or two) wouldn't necessarily cure my depression or loneliness, of course, but having some kind companion or cuddle buddy might help.

GasBandit

Staff member
The piano does not actually catch fire, it's a fog machine used for effect. While I am disappointed by the clickbait, it is still neat seeing an actual piano play RUSH E

Song is at 9:06 if you want to skip to it.

"I got it over 90 once."
I feel ya. I remember doing that in my 1989 Mazda 323 4dr rocking a 1.6l 4cyl 5spd manual, just to see if it could. Flat out, that thing would go 0-60MPH (0-100km/h) in... 13.6 seconds. Getting it over 90MPH (150km/h) required a straight, uninterrupted stretch of road...

...and patience.

90's me wanted one of these so bad.

(Actually, 90's me wanted an RX-7, but felt like this was the closest I would ever get)

--Patrick

Last edited: