The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Dave

Staff member
I love how intricate that machine is, yet when you look closely some of it is just cobbled together with screws and baling wire.

Other than the fact that some of older folks here have seen that, I have actually no idea what to take from that statement.
Pat's never seen anything. Well, mostly never seen anything.
What I usually hear is something like, "Wait a moment...you've seen [niche movie], but you haven't seen [blockbuster that earned 43million on opening weekend]?" Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

--Patrick

I will admit, when I started watching this video, I made a snap judgment based on the appearance of the guy doing it that this was going to be bad.

I was very, very wrong. This is amazing.

Still so many seasons I haven't seen, including the finale.
Even if I see every episode, I'm still gonna miss all the ones that never got made.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
It's time once again for our regular reminder that the 90s are now what the 70s were when we were teens. Though, it is always hilarious to watch someone listen to Closer by NIN for the first time.

Also "I have no idea what 'Ska' is." I HAVE WAITED 20 YEARS TO RETURN TO THIS PARADISE

(This could go in 4 different threads, so I'm posting it here because I couldn't choose.)

They had me at the cold open. :D

Dave

Staff member
Where's your info on that coming from? Usually when they turn 20 they get a "goodbye" sendoff in the postroll.
Okay I'm wrong but not by much. Her birthday is April 20, 1996. I still don't care about what she reacts to, but she's not 20 yet, you perv.

GasBandit

Staff member
Okay I'm wrong but not by much. Her birthday is April 20, 1996. I still don't care about what she reacts to, but she's not 20 yet, you perv.
Hey, I don't begrudge you your Madison fetish, leave me alone with my Rachel fixation.