The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

And up next, "Explain HFA or drink"
Aussie has watched it with me. I had to explain that I wasn't controlling ani-Wasabi's actions since that was a bit of a misunderstanding at first. That was cleared up pretty quick and easy, so now we both laugh over the absurdity of it all.
My kids have caught glimpses before I shoo'd them away from my laptop. "No, this is not like Totoro. Go do something else!" They just think I'm watching anime that's not for kids.

fade

Staff member
And just to keep the penis train rolling down the track... here's a Japanese (of course) game show that has guys try to sing karaoke while they're getting a handy. That sounds mighty difficult. Talk about performance anxiety!

Reddit tells me this was a scripted show.

I saw that, and I KNOW I've heard one of those voices before somewhere else, like as a correspondent on NPR or something.
It's the guy who rolls the "R" in "Krrrraken."
Dangit, nobody has a list or transcript of the crew during the video, either.
This is going to bug me.

--Patrick

People keep forgetting to set the automatic return point.
Even when you do set it, and your thousand-dollar drone falls back on its return programming (which is "set altitude to 60ft, go directly to launch point, land gently"), there's no guarantee you'll avoid having that heart attack.

--Patrick

Some of these are just classic russian insurance fraud.
Some of those could've been American if you dub in "Here, hold my drink!" just before.
Russians being smarter because they apparently just chug the rest of the thing before attempting their shenanigans. "I'll hold it myself! In my tummy! Now watch! Blaaahahshghghghh...!"

--Patrick