The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

He'll always be the fluffy unicorn guy to me.
Also, that video is a great showcase for the talent v. tools argument.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
HA! You guys... I know what you're thinking... but you HAVE to listen to these old folks that the Fine bros got to read passages from "50 shades of Grey" out loud.

To this day, this remains my favourite moment in pro-wrestling.
(Brief context because this video doesn't include the beginning of William Regal's promo: he was trying to bring more culture to the uncultured masses of America by reading William Shakespeare's Hamlet in its entirety.)

GasBandit

Staff member
Man, that guy's lucky he didn't get his ass handed to him by someone.
He probably didn't menace any really beefy looking guys, and just didn't put it in the video.
Also helped that for some of them he had a friend there for him to actually kick/throw.

But yeah, there's a lot of pranksters on youtube who I'm amazed haven't been shot. Like the guy who pretended to be a zombie in the 'hood.

He probably didn't menace any really beefy looking guys, and just didn't put it in the video.
Also helped that for some of them he had a friend there for him to actually kick/throw.

But yeah, there's a lot of pranksters on youtube who I'm amazed haven't been shot. Like the guy who pretended to be a zombie in the 'hood.
He had a gun pulled on him in that prank. And in the drive by prank someone slot at them

GasBandit

Staff member
Roomfull of people watch speaker get robbed live, 80% finger innocent men in lineup. Lineups are bunk, and eyewitness accounts are suspect.