The Amazing Doodle Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen said:
Get the dalek eaten by a Grue.
I concur, and can I just say I had to save that Zork doodle to my hard drive. Hope that's okay. I won't upload it to fark, I promise. :teeth:

M

Mr. Lawface

ZenMonkey said:
Allen said:
Get the dalek eaten by a Grue.
I concur, and can I just say I had to save that Zork doodle to my hard drive. Hope that's okay. I won't upload it to fark, I promise. :teeth:
Awesome! :thumbsup: I'm glad you like it enough to save it.

......a Dalek is a living thing, that garbage can thing with a plunger is it's ARMOR inside is a mutant disfigured LIVING thing.....HOW DID BOB INSTALL ZORK IN A LIVING BEING!?

M

Mr. Lawface

Bob plays through Zork on the Dalek, until he gets to a spot of pitch darkness.

Which leads to the inevitable. (Watch for the animation)

What should Bob do?

leaves his house to go to the store, only to find out that his house has been transported to a desert planet...ruining his lawn.

M

Mr. Lawface

Bob leaves his house to go to the store, only to discover his house has been transported to the desert planet Arrakis.

Besides lawn ruination, this move also brings the danger of sand worms.

What should Bob do?

M

Mr. Lawface

While thinking about how to escape the worm, Bob notices that it is wearing a top hat and monocle.

The worm leans down to Bob and, amazingly, begins to speak.

What should Bob do?

M

Mr. Lawface

Bob happens to have a cup of tea within easy reach and offers it to the sandworm.

And the sandworm begins to politely sip.

What should Bob do?

Bob gets a call from the president. The world is in danger again. He will ride the Sandworm into battle. After asking politely of course.

The sandworm finds the tea not to his liking - it isn't Earl Grey! - so he starts to rampage. Bob escapes by running back into his house, moments before it's eaten by the sandworm.

Cajungal

Staff member
Bubble181 said:
The sandworm finds the tea not to his liking - it isn't Earl Grey! - so he starts to rampage. Bob escapes by running back into his house, moments before it's eaten by the sandworm.
oo oo this! I vote this one!

Bubble181 said:

this gets my vote also

I like the riding the sandworm off...in terms of story possibilities, there are more open possibilities than if bob runs back into his house, where we've already been.

Tinwhistler said:
I like the riding the sandworm off...in terms of story possibilities, there are more open possibilities than if bob runs back into his house, where we've already been.
But its his house EATEN BY THE SANDWORM... so he'll be inside the thing...

that's just awesome right there

M

Mr. Lawface

Sorry for the delay on this one, I've been busy recently.

The sandworm is angered that the tea is not Earl Grey, and Bob retreats to his house.

But sandworms cannot be stopped by mere buildings. The sandworm quickly devours the entire house! (Animated!)

What should Bob do?

Cajungal

Staff member
He meets a friendly, half-digested guy Lou who's been working on an escape plan for years... he just needs a partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.