The Amazing Doodle Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Lawface

I would like to start a game. A kind of choose your own adventure game. I will draw a scene with a character. I will then take suggestions for what the character should do next. I'll choose either the most popular suggestion or the one I like best and draw a new picture showing the character's actions and their consequences. Then I'll take new suggestions for what the character should do. Understand?

Here is the beginning of the first Doodle Adventure. It starts with Bob.

Bob was sitting at home playing very engrossing video games...

When suddenly there was a knock at the door, disrupting the game.

Bob is confused. He never has visitors. What should Bob do next?

M

Mr. Lawface

Bob grabs his baseball bat and looks through the peephole.

Through the peephole, Bob can see his best friend James. James looks very distraught and is reaching to knock again.

What should Bob do?

M

Mr. Lawface

Bob quickly opens the door and grabs James.

He throws James inside the house and then quickly scans the area to see if he was followed. Bob focuses on a strange man in a trench coat and fedora standing a few feet away.

What should Bob do?

He should recognize the man as one the mechanics who holds reality together, throw up a temporal barrier, then interrogate his friend about what he did to upset universal balance.

M

Mr. Lawface

Bob recognizes the man as one of the mechanics who holds reality together, and throws up a temporal barrier.

Bob then interrogates his friend, who gives a quick answer.

What should Bob do?

M

Mr. Lawface

Bob calls to Longcat for guidance.

Longcat appears, and dispenses his wisdom.

What should Bob do?

M

Mr. Lawface

Bob whips out his cellphone and calls God.

And God replies. (God always speaks in blue, capital letters)

What should Bob do?

Bob tells God James is there and he has cake to apologize.

Bob then tells James to go get cake because God will not broker the cake being a lie.

Bob convinces himself that his friend's name is actually Robert, and thus he is unaware that anyone named James is there.

M

Mr. Lawface

Through sheer force of will, Bob manages to convince himself that James is named Robert.

After God hangs up on Bob, James/Robert quickly makes a proposition.

What should Bob do?

M

Mr. Lawface

Ok, what exactly is basement cat? I tried looking it up, but I got a variety of results of what basement cat looks like.

No! Bob should tell his friend he can't stay cause he's waiting for The Doctor, who needs his TARDIS repaired and Bob is the only TARDIS repair man in this timeline.

M

Mr. Lawface

Bob tells James/Robert why he can't stay.

But then James/Robert removes his fleshy skin and reveals that he was a Dalek in disguise! (Note: I've only seen two episodes of Dr. Who, so I might get something wrong with these references.)

What should Bob do?

Bob is backed into a corner with no where to run, the dialek closing in.
Bob then gets an idea and challenges the Dialek to a game.

M

Mr. Lawface

With Bob's Tardis-repair skills also come Dalek-reprogram skills, and so Bob quickly goes to work on the Dalek.

And soon he installs Zork.

What should Bob do?

Status
Not open for further replies.