Tea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. Spread it to every corner. Let the puns leave a creamy, tangy taste in your mouths. It only adds to the flavor of the forum, complimenting the meat of the posts, the tomato off color comments, the crisp delight of the lettuce.

So bring the puns. Lettuce delight in them if we mustard.

Buncha saucy hot dogs in this place. And as for our foreign contingent, well-played! Whether you be French, dijonnaise, hollandaise, Italian, Russian, or Catalan, you need not fear any spoilage. Your puns are just as fresh as any on offer at this buffet

North_Ranger

Staff member
Thanks! I'm trying to mustard all my language skills for this task. I just hope I won't end up sounding like a big ham, that's all.

Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise. Besides, you'll need to conserve your energy if you're going to see Lady Marmalade. I hear she's well preserved.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Oh, I'll manage. I'll just pepper the conversation with my wit. But I'll take your advice, albeit with a pinch of salt.

E

Element 117

The iPad defaults to either kris ken or Kristen. It was the only clean key board at the time,

Man, this thread went places this weekend. I think I'm gonna have to brew some motherfuckin' Earl Grey tonight.

C

Chazwozel

... wait, you sayin' there's more than one type of mayo? (Light mayo doesn't count, it's still gonna do a number on your diet)
No, but there is a definite love it or hate it reaction to mayo.[/QUOTE]

Mayo? ...Meh.[/QUOTE]
You, sir, are an anomaly. Relish it.[/QUOTE]

Mayo? No thanks. I'd rather not dollop my sandwich full of something that looks like and has similar consistency to cum.

Fuck you bitches AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA:

W

Wasabi Poptart

Or find out who's putting jizz in his mayo jar when he's not at home.

M

makare

I live in a great nation that allows us to have both. God Bless 'Merica!

M

makare

on a side note, Jizz in a Jar would be a hysterical name for a condiment.

M

makare

Is your sandwich lacking pizazz? You need JIZZ IN A JAR!

It also serves as a great skin care product. *product not actually beneficial to skin that is just a dirty dirty lie*

Status
Not open for further replies.