Stupid tapatalk alert on every page again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand tapatalkwants my money, but all that's going to happen is I'm simply not going to try using the board from the iPad anymore.

Can we get rid of the alert please? Its happening on every single page.

I get that on my iPod Touch as well. Also, ever time I close the browser or lose internet and come back to the forum? I have to log in all over again. That happen to you too Adam? It's gotten annoying enough that I almost never come here on my iPod anymore.

Dave

Staff member
Damnitall! I thought I had that fixed.
Added at: 22:39
Okay, I've updated the app. Let me know if it still does it.

Dave

Staff member
Okay. I wonder how many people use TapaTalk. If it's causing this many issues, maybe I need to just use ForumRunner.

Last time I tried here it had stopped after posting this thread. I dunno. If they can't get a basic reminder/cookie system to work, I can hardly trust them to do a good job with iOS software.

I reinstlalled forumrunner, only thing I can complain about is the 'current' list doesn't work. Something about something not being up to date whatnot.

Dave

Staff member
I reinstlalled forumrunner, only thing I can complain about is the 'current' list doesn't work. Something about something not being up to date whatnot.
Really? I wonder if they did an update. I'm off to check!
Added at: 23:05
I've updated to the latest ForumRunner and am getting the same error. I've put in a ticket with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.