Still here.

I think you didn't properly read. It wasn't the guys you'd get stuck with/in. :p
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if I get grouped with the girls. I'm constantly getting wrongly registered for stuff. Back when I did my national service, I was taken to an entirely different unit from the one I was actually assigned to. But by the time they'd found out, I'd already learned the ropes there, and was actually doing a fairly good job. So instead of sending me to the correct unit, they actually arranged for me to be officially transferred to the one I ended up at.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if I get grouped with the girls. I'm constantly getting wrongly registered for stuff. Back when I did my national service, I was taken to an entirely different unit from the one I was actually assigned to. But by the time they'd found out, I'd already learned the ropes there, and was actually doing a fairly good job. So instead of sending me to the correct unit, they actually arranged for me to be officially transferred to the one I ended up at.

So I might sign up and get bhamv3? ... alright, sure, I'll try anything once.

Leave the goggles on.